PS4 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Out Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have gotten all the Gems on Number one except Slippery Climb

Not sure how I can do that in one run
Pratice I died so many times on my first run and now it's piss easy, I close my eyes and I see all the patterns.

Just got the High Road gold relic made it with .2 second to spare, no doubt just woke up the entire neighborhood.

My kid managed to jump over the first hole the other night. Shes struggling to grasp the fact she can press two buttons at once and normally stops running, then jumps, then runs again :p

These games are way more frustrating than Dark Souls tbh. Many deaths feel cheap, Dark Souls is more fairly difficult :p

Not defending Crash, but Bloodborne (which is essentially Souls) had issues with enemy attacks clipping through solid objects which I found rather cheap.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally finished Crash one last night. Hard to get a go when the kid wants to play it. Now to finish the 100% and wonder how badly I want the platinum...

Does your daughter already know f**k and c**t. if not she will know them by the time you get the platinum, unless you have a soundproof room.

Does your daughter already know f**k and campaigner. if not she will know them by the time you get the platinum, unless you have a soundproof room.
My six year old sister dropped her first, "*," when trying to jump the first gap the other day.

A proud moment for all involved.

Does your daughter already know f**k and campaigner. if not she will know them by the time you get the platinum, unless you have a soundproof room.
She does because she watches the footy with me :p

Thankfully she knows not to use them.

Well. Yesterday I realised the blue relics I was getting aren't the platinum relics I thought I was getting. I dunno how I am going to shave times off what I thought were pretty good :p Will watch some vids on it tonight but I don't think I'll be getting the plat for these.

Well. Yesterday I realised the blue relics I was getting aren't the platinum relics I thought I was getting. I dunno how I am going to shave times off what I thought were pretty good :p Will watch some vids on it tonight but I don't think I'll be getting the plat for these.
To get platinum times you pretty much have to time everything perfectly.

This took fair bit of practice to nail down like this.

Last edited:
To get platinum times you pretty much have to time everything perfectly.

This took fair bit of practice to nail down like this.

You using the D-Pad or analog stick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back