PS4 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Out Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Uhh... I think I broke Castle Machinery.

giphy.gif

Need two more relics in Crash 3, I just can't get High Time... I'm 20 seconds off gold o.o

I finished the game yesterday, and started the time trials lastnight. Man High time kicked my ass. took me over 2hrs to get gold. Finally got it at almost 3AM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks! I'll have a look. :)
Slide and spin, really quick and easy. Shame the third doesn't have an easy life farming method like the first and second.

All 3 done.

Crash Warped was by far the quickest and easiest one. Crash 1 the hardest
I'm finding the second the hardest by a fair margin, some of these time trails can be brutal.

Slide and spin, really quick and easy. Shame the third doesn't have an easy life farming method like the first and second.

I'm finding the second the hardest by a fair margin, some of these time trails can be brutal.

Other than Piston it away i didnt have to many issues with the time trials in 2 when i got used to sliding and jumping.

I had more issues with Native Fortress and High Road, and there were some of the ones in the first game that were hard even going for gems at first like Slippery Climb. thats why i would rank 1 as the hardest but not by much. 3 was the easiest only one i had issues with was High time.

Other than Piston it away i didnt have to many issues with the time trials in 2 when i got used to sliding and jumping.

I had more issues with Native Fortress and High Road, and there were some of the ones in the first game that were hard even going for gems at first like Slippery Climb. thats why i would rank 1 as the hardest but not by much. 3 was the easiest only one i had issues with was High time.
I did Piston it away just before my last post, which might of swayed my opinion. I was stuck there for a good 2-3 hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back