PS4 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Out Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Free DLC.

Unreleased Crash 1 level.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...evel/cid=EP0002-CUSA07399_00-CRASHNSANELEVEL1

'Experience the notorious Stormy Ascent level from the original Crash Bandicoot™ game. Previously unfinished and unreleased, this level will challenge even the most hardened of Crash fans! Do you have what it takes to tackle the fast retracting steps, vial throwing lab assistants, flying birds, moving platforms and iron spikes? Download and play the Stormy Ascent Level!

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Stormy accent is no joke. I had like 60 lives and ran out. the platforms after the last checkpoint are just insane. and there is no boxes till the portal at the end so it cant give you a mercy checkpoint. I kept getting so close and would either over jump the 3rd bird right at the end or hit the 3rd bird but miss the platform.

Charliebrow 16

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Federer, Birmingham FC
Think I lost about 25 lives on Stormy Ascent. The relic is going to test my patience.

Got the gold. Was five seconds from platinum but I'm not going to bother with this one.

Last edited:

Charliebrow 16

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Federer, Birmingham FC
Finally finished up with this. Three platinum trophies and a whole lot of reminiscing later.

Now make a Spyro remaster!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Got the platinum for Crash 2. The hardest bit was the relic for 'Hanging Out' I think. That took me a good hour.

Got just 2 sapphire relics I need to update to gold to get the platinum for Crash 3. Should have that finished tonight.

Still got about half the game to go for Crash 1. I found that one the easiest so far so hoping that shouldn't be too much of a chore to finish.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Back on to this. So frustrating. Not looking forward to high road and road to nowhere time trials. Spent about an hour on fumbling in the dark last night but couldn't get through without dieing.
the 2 dark ones are all timing. i think the 2nd one no matter how fast you go your light still runs out at one point.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sunset vista time trial can get ******. Have 5 relics to get and this is giving me the most trouble.
that was the worst because its so long. you can get a invincible Aku Aku when you get to the top of the 3rd level.

Had 6 relics to go, not 5. Knocked off the lab and then spent about 2-3 hours on jaws of darkness before finally getting the relic - what a s**t level btw.

Have all the gems now as well, 4 relics to go.

Edit: finally sunset vista.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back