Multiplat Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled - Release 21/06/19

Mar 29, 2010
¯\_(シ)_/¯
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LAL-MMA-Victory-CFC-Seahawks
And its official! Trailer below:

So it looks like this is all but confirmed. Fluffy dice sent out to people and now a tweet from the Spyro twitter account.

Glacier park is the hub for the third world in CTR. If you look closely, apparently that is Crash in a cart in the distance.

Some people are suggesting that based off the dice missing dots (one dice only has 6 dots) that release date will be the 21st of June 2019. This lines up with the release dates of the original Crash remakes on PS, then the release the following year on Xbox and Switch.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giffler

All Australian
Feb 7, 2009
Wodonga
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
They’re basically letting me relive my childhood in HD at this point. Now if square can stop pi**ing about and finish ff7 it will be complete

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Played through several 100% campaigns in this game, and countless time trials getting the best relics. Online will be epic, the only thing that could make it s**t is if our crappy Australian internet isnt responsive enough to hit the powerslides as soon as they're pressed.

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Hope they dont monetize it too much or change it from the original with too much kart changes where you need to buy the fastest one. In the original it was very simple everything was equal and balanced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I would just about purchase a modern console solely for this game. Loved the original, hope they don't f#ck with the dynamics

Jatz

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Yep this was my all time favourite game. Absolutely stoked that they’ve done this. Imagine this will sell very well.

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I hope it is as not as frustrating as the remastered Crash proved to be.

If not, it's going to be ******* great. Sits in my top 5 of all time games.

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Comes out a month after the new Sega All Stars racing game too which I'm excited for because Transformed was awesome and probably my fave kart racer ever. So a good couple of months of kart racers

Top Bottom