Loyal Lion

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy/Brisbane Lions
Are there any "old" fans out there like me, who grew up watching those great Crawfords Productions cop shows, like "Division 4", "Matlock Police" & "Homicide"? They were on at the same time on different channels. Just fantastic productions they were at the time.

I just ordered the first 2 Matlock Police series. Wonder if anyone else has purchased these shows or are fans of them?

Are there any "old" fans out there like me, who grew up watching those great Crawfords Productions cop shows, like "Division 4", "Matlock Police" & "Homicide"? They were on at the same time on different channels. Just fantastic productions they were at the time.

I just ordered the first 2 Matlock Police series. Wonder if anyone else has purchased these shows or are fans of them?
I wasn't a fan of Matlock Police but yer Homicide and Division 4 were must watch.

I remember watching Countdown most IIRC Saturday/Sunday evenings. The Box and Number 96 came along at a good time for me ie. mid to late teens. Class of 74 was another good one.

Ahh memories.

I wasn't a fan of Matlock Police but yer Homicide and Division 4 were must watch.

I remember watching Countdown most IIRC Saturday/Sunday evenings. The Box and Number 96 came along at a good time for me ie. mid to late teens. Class of 74 was another good one.

Ahh memories.
Yes indeed, Number 96 & The Box were great too. Good value for a teenage boy, lol! I loved Division 4 too. Gerard Kennedy is a good friend of mine & I love talking to him about the old days! Countdown was a great show too. Brings back memories of ACDC & Skyhooks & Sherbert too. Classic tv in those days!

Cop Shop an early memory which was also a Crawford production. I wasn't too big into it but watched it a bit.

Joe Hasham from number 96 is a family friend. Many people might not think it if they only know him from number 96 but he is really great actor (NIDA graduate). Watching him do little solo acts here and there at parties etc especially things like Shakespeare was pretty mesmerising when I was a kid.

L

Loved Homicide. Leonard Teal was the best!

images

Cop Shop an early memory which was also a Crawford production. I wasn't too big into it but watched it a bit.

Joe Hasham from number 96 is a family friend. Many people might not think it if they only know him from number 96 but he is really great actor (NIDA graduate). Watching him do little solo acts here and there at parties etc especially things like Shakespeare was pretty mesmerising when I was a kid.
Ahh yes I remember Joe Hasham from No 96. He was great in that. Didn't know that he was a NIDA graduate, so he obviously is a very talented actor. Just hoping that that series will be released on DVD one day. Although I think that a lot of the series was lost.

L

Loved Homicide. Leonard Teal was the best!

images

Yep loved that show too. I used to come home from school in the arvo & it was on tv. I loved the episodes when Leonard Teale, Alwyn Kurts, Norman Yemm & George Mallaby were the incumbent coppers! I think that Teale & Kurt's characters were killed off in the same episode!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back