HSSB

Cancelled
Sep 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Boston Celtics - GWS Giants
Alright, so I've created a new comp, which will be alot like other competitons like Kit of the Week.

An NFL Team has relocated to Australia, pick one and create a guernsey, can be an away guernsey or home guernsey.

Competiton closes 26th of November (Thursday)

nflcompweek1.png

HSSB

Cancelled
Sep 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Are you going to make the poll like what you did with Expansion Team Comp :confused:
Yeah sorry about that mate, i was having computer troubles around that time and never got to finish that.

HSSB

Cancelled
Sep 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nice I like this idea. I'll knock a couple up tomorrow. Do you rekon for week 2 you could re-do the NBA expansion? :)
Yeah mate, I loved that idea, I reckon I might choose specific teams and then space it out for a few weeks.

InCase

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
No offence and not to sound like an arsehole but what's the point? There's two competitions running weekly and this offers nothing different to kotw. A simple pm and your topics will be used if it's half decent I.e smeagle and kotw 14.

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Raiders
aflraiders.jpg

Steelers
aflsteelers.jpg

No offence and not to sound like an arsehole but what's the point? There's two competitions running weekly and this offers nothing different to kotw. A simple pm and your topics will be used if it's half decent I.e smeagle and kotw 14.
I dont mean to be difficult or anything but I think its a great idea. I dunno about you guys, but I dont have anything better to do with my time, then to mess around on Photoshop, especially now that school's finished.

Just my thoughts :)

HSSB

Cancelled
Sep 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Yeah mate I understand, but I don't reckon 2 comps in a week is enough, and as someone said above, some people don't have much better to do with their time :D

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
In one person's life, maybe they don't. Remember the "Create an AFL Guernsey" thread is always open for business.

I think around this time of the year people are really busy (exams, nearing Xmas) and to be honest I agree with InCase in saying that 2 competitions is enough for now.

The fairest way to do it IMO would be to hold a consensus / poll after the Away Guernsey of the Week comps are finished - that way we'll still only have 2.

People can then put forward ideas for a comp and we as a board can decide.
Just my two cents.

And there's seeming neverending possibilities with KOTW and as InCase said, just ask and your topic might be used.

HSSB

Cancelled
Sep 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Yeah alright you guys, I'll stop it after this week. But can we actually get the thread back to the comp?

Back