Workshop Create a Logo: Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

InCase

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
With Ports new double V style home and away guernsey, we may see a new logo in the works. Post some ideas for it here.

If you have paint, don't worry, post a sketch or idea and hopefully a photoshoper can make it look nice. :p

Which aren't released to the public yet, only for pre order. Not hard to change it still...

I don't however believe that they will, but it would be nice to see some options.

Here's one I just made.

Keeps the lightning bolts but in the new "V" design and colours.
1870 is added to hammer in the fact that the club is 139 years old, which has been used in the Power's "Live the Creed" promotion and the 1870 features on the home and clash guernseys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

195o47.png

Created this on Paint. I've incorporated bits and pieces from designs on this Thread as well as some ideas of my own to come up with this:
PortAdelaideLogo.png

As you can see, I've incorporated the bars and 'PAFC' into the design, and taken out the lightning bolt. I've also lightened the teal a little to give it a more 'sensationalised' look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back