• Omegaville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kolja51

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create a Real Life Guernsey Competition *POLL*

I say re-poll for sure. I believe Coxy even without the votes from West Coast supporters would have got a good 10-13 votes which would make him the main contender for this prize. I know I voted for him and will do so again unless I have a sudden change of heart.

And definitely make it a public poll.
Agreed, just do it over so there's no bitching and complaining.

Just give the thing to Coxy already !
He will actually wear the thing to games.. To be honest, I cant see Willo turning up to a Hawthorn game in that jumper.

Kudo's to cosy for thinking outside the box to get the votes ;)

i only meant that for an example Willo

i didnt mean i thought you'd cheated

Yeah I know. Just sayin'

He will actually wear the thing to games.. To be honest, I cant see Willo turning up to a Hawthorn game in that jumper.
Fair call. I'd never wear anything but the brown and gold to a Hawks game ;)

00025989-image.jpg

Needs more orche.

Just give the thing to Coxy already !
He will actually wear the thing to games..

This seems to be a common thing coming up, people are saying Coxy is the only one who'd wear it to games.

For the record, I'd wear my University design to games, I'd be just as likely to wear the Richmond vertical stripes, Aussie camo, disco lights etc. designs too. They're footy jumpers I submitted because I'd wear them if they were made.

So can we please stop saying Coxy is the only person whose design would be worn to games.

Coxy is the only person whose design would be worn to games.

This seems to be a common thing coming up, people are saying Coxy is the only one who'd wear it to games.

For the record, I'd wear my University design to games, I'd be just as likely to wear the Richmond vertical stripes, Aussie camo, disco lights etc. designs too. They're footy jumpers I submitted because I'd wear them if they were made.

So can we please stop saying Coxy is the only person whose design would be worn to games.
Sammyfish is the only person I can remember saying this.

Correct me if I am wrong (pretty likely really).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The "oh he'd be the only one to wear it to games" is a moot point - what difference does it make who uses it for what? That's up to the winner, not the voters. I'll say it again, this is NOT the federal election.

Is there ever going to be a decision on this at all?

Coxy is the only person whose design would be worn to games.

Sarcasm?

Pretty sure Smeagle would wear his far better designed Eagles guernsey, which takes a lot more talent than changing the eagles guernsey to having their old gradient.

The port ones wouldn't be worn?

Bulldogs?

Western Warriors?

Tigers?

Geelong?

Australia?

All those would be worn, most of those would have taken more than one second and half a brain cell. No offense to Coxy, he deserves his guernsey made, it won; simple. It's a shame it won, but it did, so people need to get over it and let him have his guernsey that he did indeed win.

Sarcasm?

Pretty sure Smeagle would wear his far better designed Eagles guernsey, which takes a lot more talent than changing the eagles guernsey to having their old gradient.

The port ones wouldn't be worn?

Bulldogs?

Western Warriors?

Tigers?

Geelong?

Australia?

All those would be worn, most of those would have taken more than one second and half a brain cell. No offense to Coxy, he deserves his guernsey made, it won; simple. It's a shame it won, but it did, so people need to get over it and let him have his guernsey that he did indeed win.
Agree with everything you said.

And yes, sarcasm....

It's a shame it won, but it did, so people need to get over it and let him have his guernsey that he did indeed win.

100% agree. Im regreting bringing it up now. Fcuk it just let onyacoxy have his ochre jumper and be done with it. Ive started looking around for place in Adelaide that will make one offs anyway, so if anyone can help me, it will be greatly appreciated.

If I knew it was going to cause this much trouble I wouldve never bothered bringing it up.

Be hard to find places that will do one offs, from my understanding there is a fair bit of time involved in setting up the printer. It would be nice though to have some designs printed.

I'm gonna get a heap printed up at 35 bucks a pop and then sell them for 70 bucks, easy money

Be hard to find places that will do one offs, from my understanding there is a fair bit of time involved in setting up the printer. It would be nice though to have some designs printed.
Yeh I guess that is a fair call. I dont know what goes on and how hard it is to print a one off design.

So far Ive only really looked on yellowpages.com to see how many sporting gear places there are and where they are, I havent actually rung anyone yet.

This didn't really work out with having the competition being what the designer would want to wear (and not necessarily their best design), having few restraints (making the options too board) and not being allowed to use logos.

I'm hoping a local club or something will need a new jumper like the Swedish Elks competition last year.

Okay sorry about not putting up the poll again.

I'm nearing the end of Year 12 so as you can probably imagine I'm pretty busy at the moment.

Re-poll will be up within two hours and coxy is disqualified :).

Back