Portfolio Creative footy fan mocks up home and away soccer concept kits for every AFL club

Remove this Banner Ad

fancyscum

Radical Crommunist
May 19, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide

I know, I know, this is a pretty controversial design but hear me out. Blue and Yellow, the eagles? While in Aussie rules we are quite clearly talking about West Coast, in the round ball world, folks could be thinking about Club America of Mexico. This is where the inspiration for the Mexi-Ochre comes from, the iconic 2000/02 away guernsey is reborn in the form of a Mexican pattern mimicking the feathers of an eagle's wing.​

caloschwaby

You Beauty
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers

I know, I know, this is a pretty controversial design but hear me out. Blue and Yellow, the eagles? While in Aussie rules we are quite clearly talking about West Coast, in the round ball world, folks could be thinking about Club America of Mexico. This is where the inspiration for the Mexi-Ochre comes from, the iconic 2000/02 away guernsey is reborn in the form of a Mexican pattern mimicking the feathers of an eagle's wing.​
Really giving off some sort of a Cusco Wiphala look
love it.

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors

I really do love that we live on a board where the Ochre has become such a part of it, it’s not a true AFL based folio unless the Eagles get the Ochre treatment.

Love your work fancy, let’s get this to 7AFL ASAP!

GremioPower

Taking notes of policy re: bikini/lingerie images
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Indians (MLB)

This Classic piece of 90's teamwear was the only real choice for Port, in a sleek black-on-black colour scheme on the home shirt, while the away ups the 90's-ness with a bold teal.​

This is what I wanted to see.

tigerz18

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fulham FC, Real Madrid

A red hoop, Mercedes-Benz as the sponsor? I had to be looking at a VfB Stuttgart inspired design on the home strip. The away jersey uses one of the most iconic patterns in Premier League history, and wouldn't look out of place on one of Franco Cozzo's garish couches down in Foot-a-scay.​
that Norwich 92 pattern is amazing, did you recreate that yourself, or find a pattern somewhere to manipulate?

Nickimus Rex

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken

Caw!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad