Rumour Credibility

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever it is I hope it involves Ross Lyon and Jason Weber and results in them in getting the flick.

Apart from that, it does not concern me.

I heard a rumour recently involving Bennell being in strife with bikies involving drugs. Have been looking around online to see if it’s popped up at all. This may be in relation to said rumour?

Well I can answer my own question.

Zero credibility.

They published a couple of 'maybe allegations'. They wouldn't even make a direct and specific allegation but kind of hinted around the edges and could offer zero evidence to back up whatever they were hinting at.

You can make a mountain out of a molehill but these clowns couldn't even find a molehill.

Professional dickheads

I heard a rumour recently involving Bennell being in strife with bikies involving drugs. Have been looking around online to see if it’s popped up at all. This may be in relation to said rumour?
It says staff though which reads to me as not players even though they're technically staff.

Not saying the Bennell stuff isn't true though. I wouldn't be at all surprised.

i know a 'scandal' about freo that, as far as i know never came to light, during the players career. makes me wonder how many players out there are both meth addicts and able to play well week to week. the club this guy ended up at at the end of his career says it all.

The only rumour I heard was Bennell was a passenger in a car that was stolen. The stolen car belonged to a bikie. That was a few years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo sweeping their drug culture and not being forthcoming with A and B samples of a pee sample from Ryan . It was all too painful hence the drug taking excuse from Ryan and Freo doing a dodgy at the time .
He failed a match-day test after Fremantle's round 17 game on July 13. The specific substance was contained in a painkiller that wasn't prescribed by the club.

According to a timeline released by the AFL, that sample wasn't tested until August 11. Crowley was notified of a positive 'A' sample result for a 'specified' substance on August 18.

His 'B' sample was tested on September 11 and he received a show-cause notice on September 18 - five days after Fremantle's last game of the 2014 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back