Movie Creed 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Drago is back!
tenor.gif

Thanks for posting, totally forgot this is coming out later this year.

Looks awesome, I like that they have kept Drago basically hidden in this trailer. It will make his appearance much more menacing when he appears in the movie.

As usual i wont watch the trailer because i dont want the movie ruined

Looking forward to it though

Watched the trailer and it doesnt reveal anything aside from Creed v Drago fight to be.

Mind you with the original Creed movie the second trailer gave so much away.

I think it will fail if they try to make Drago a replica. Need to make him a respectable guy and have the movie about the folly of revenge.
From the trailer it looks a bit reverse like creed has all the equipment and drago is doing the rocky style training. Still I’m sure it will be a fun 2 hours

From the trailer it looks a bit reverse like creed has all the equipment and drago is doing the rocky style training. Still I’m sure it will be a fun 2 hours

Looking forward to Rocky and Drago snr locking eyes for the first time.

Food for thought.

Im sure when Apollo coached Rocky in Rocky III, no one saw that coming.

Wondering if at some stage if Drago Snr will coach Creed jnr in a sequel. Hmmmm maybe Mr T ???
Nah, I'm thinking more Thunderlips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spoiler

googled the title '' Creed II '' as I thought it was already out, or coming out today/tomorrow. Looked as if they gave away some very important info about the movie, couldn't miss it. Stupid campaigners.

Spoiler

googled the title '' Creed II '' as I thought it was already out, or coming out today/tomorrow. Looked as if they gave away some very important info about the movie, couldn't miss it. Stupid campaigners.
It’s a foregone conclusion anyway, it’s not like ROCKY movies ever end up differently so what’s the spoiler? Can’t access your link for some reason, mate. Plus I’m too lazy to go googling it. :)

But Rocky always ends up being the winner even when he loses.
In the first and last ones he straight out lost. How did he end up a winner?

In 5 he didnt even fight and lost all his money not long after that movie. How did he win?

Ironically the best 3 rocky movies are the ones with the uniform boxing story. 2, 3 and 4 are why fans love the series.

In the first and last ones he straight out lost. How did he end up a winner?
He still ends up being the hero.
In 5 he didnt even fight and lost all his money not long after that movie. How did he win?
He was still the people’s champion.
Ironically the best 3 rocky movies are the ones with the uniform boxing story. 2, 3 and 4 are why fans love the series.
I think 1 & 3 are the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back