Creepy pictures of Kevin Andrews thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats with your obsession with Kevin Andrews, he has no interest in your type whatsoever. is that the problem you have with him as he sees you for what you really are.
He's yet to tell me I'm charming, handsome and intelligent if that's what you mean, but then again I've never met him either.

04 Durif

All Australian
Jun 6, 2011
Albury
AFL Club
Carlton
It's not Kevin Andrews unfortunately, he seems to be keeping a low profile at the moment, so here's a picture of Gerard Henderson instead.
BylK7HKIYAEc91A.jpg

I believe that this was moments before Bolt slowly stripped and performed an erotic dance to the tune of Issac Hayes' Theme from Shaft. That said, I didn't watch the show and may have been misinformed about this.

I was watching. You were not misinformed. Say what you will about Bolts politics but that honky can dance!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
He is a fat carnt with clear metabolic issues probably a result of candida albicans the yeast infected carnt
great post is a great post that needs to be quoted for posterity, and i switched in some phonetics to subvert Chief, he of unmatched wisdom's swear filter

and a primer on candida albicans for the non-females
Candida albicans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candida_albicans
Candida albicans is a diploid fungus that grows both as yeast and filamentous cells and a causal agent of opportunistic oral and genital infections in humans, ...
Nystatin - ‎Azole - ‎Leaky gut

Showbags

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
West Ham Utd
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/follow-th...anbased-menzies-200-club-20150726-gikryw.html

Our favourite man is back in the headlines again. Will be interesting to see the reaction from the right wing fanboys after they were so quick to call for Shorten's resignation after his RC appearance. Will you do the same for Andrews now?

Clubs NSW donated $20, 000 to Andrews campaign, just as he happened to be sponsoring a bill to repeal pokie legislation introduced by Labor.

Conflict of interest or nothing to see here?

a_fighting_fury

Premiership Player
May 7, 2007
Yarra Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Gawnnnn
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442742441.403724.jpg

"Malcolm Turnbull has sacked defence minister Kevin Andrews, who has criticised the new Prime Minister and former defence minister David Johnston on the way out."

Creepy AND classy.

Back