Cricket 18/19

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloodied52

Premium Platinum
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
mitch, the Hollow Man, is the worst Oz test player to have been gifted 30+ Tests and possesses the worst average of a number6 in Test history of those to have played 20+ Tests. He is selected because of nepotism. FFS the Gnome made him vc.

I'd prefer Foot got 300 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cdog71

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Heard someone say that it’s now a team non-negotiable to play with ‘Honour’.
How about they play with the responsability of representing their country.
SMarsh,UKhawaja..it doesn’t matter a pinch of goat s**t how good you look when your consistently a disappointment.

If you got that much experience and no-one wants you as a vc or captain anywhere in any format that’s more telling than how good your bloody cover drive looks

Bloodied52

Premium Platinum
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
Heard someone say that it’s now a team non-negotiable to play with ‘Honour’.
How about they play with the responsability of representing their country.
SMarsh,UKhawaja..it doesn’t matter a pinch of goat s**t how good you look when your consistently a disappointment.

If you got that much experience and no-one wants you as a vc or captain anywhere in any format that’s more telling than how good your bloody cover drive looks
Spot on.

Bloodied52

Premium Platinum
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
How bad is the weather , nearly as bad as the Marsh's
Today Hohns names the squad for the Lankan series. I really hope neither Marsh is picked and that Hohns resists pressure from Langer to select Bancroft. Both the Marsh drop kicks Should do the right thing and retire from Test cricket.

I hope either Sanga or Pucowskl get a go.

Even though Tom Morris is not a great journo, he has done an interesting interview with Pucowski on Fox. Apparently on a podcast.

Will tells the story of seeking help for his depression when making his 243 in Perth last year.

Top Bottom