Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw that. It’s a damming stat

Do we just lack options full stop

Say the 11 who just played are our best side (less the 3 suspended though Bancroft back today)

Who is the next 11?

My second side

1. D.Hughes (NSW)
2. M Renshaw (QLD)
3. J.Burns (QLD)
4. W.Pukovski (Vic)
5. J. Sangha (NSW)
6. S. Hazelett (QLD)
7. A Carey (SA)
8. M. Swepson (QLD)
9. J. Richardson (WA)
10. J. Pattinson (Vic)
11. C. Tremain (Vic)

You could sub Wade in for one of the 4,5,6 but that would be the lineup I’d go for.

My second side

1. D.Hughes (NSW)
2. M Renshaw (QLD)
3. J.Burns (QLD)
4. W.Pukovski (Vic)
5. J. Sangha (NSW)
6. S. Hazelett (QLD)
7. A Carey (SA)
8. M. Swepson (QLD)
9. J. Richardson (WA)
10. J. Pattinson (Vic)
11. C. Tremain (Vic)

You could sub Wade in for one of the 4,5,6 but that would be the lineup I’d go for.

Cupboard is bare

Cupboard is bare

Yep, that's why we sort of have to wait for these young players (who are good) to get some experience. Jack Edwards is another one from NSW, there are a few coming through. Wouldn't mind giving Hazelett a go, he has some test match traits where he bats time, the only issue is he's yet another left hander.

mitch, the Hollow Man, is the worst Oz test player to have been gifted 30+ Tests and possesses the worst average of a number6 in Test history of those to have played 20+ Tests. He is selected because of nepotism. FFS the Gnome made him vc.

I'd prefer Foot got 300 games.

Cupboard is bare

Were you at the Hurricanes last night, King?

Good opportunity to see a team play in Launceston that isn't Hawthorn...

Were you at the Hurricanes last night, King?

Good opportunity to see a team play in Launceston that isn't Hawthorn...

I’m there today for the women’s as it’s free :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marsh is and always is an absolute spud

His brother is worse

Mitch, the Hollow Man of Oz cricket, still aspires to the lofty heights of reaching spud status. If the Bane Brothers had a modicum of insight and decency they would retire.

Mitch, the Hollow Man of Oz cricket, still aspires to the lofty heights of reaching spud status. If the Bane Brothers had a modicum of insight and decency they would retire.

Just when you think they have gone bad they get worse. Useless duds

Heard someone say that it’s now a team non-negotiable to play with ‘Honour’.
How about they play with the responsability of representing their country.
SMarsh,UKhawaja..it doesn’t matter a pinch of goat s**t how good you look when your consistently a disappointment.

If you got that much experience and no-one wants you as a vc or captain anywhere in any format that’s more telling than how good your bloody cover drive looks

Heard someone say that it’s now a team non-negotiable to play with ‘Honour’.
How about they play with the responsability of representing their country.
SMarsh,UKhawaja..it doesn’t matter a pinch of goat s**t how good you look when your consistently a disappointment.

If you got that much experience and no-one wants you as a vc or captain anywhere in any format that’s more telling than how good your bloody cover drive looks

Spot on.

How bad is the weather , nearly as bad as the Marsh's

Today Hohns names the squad for the Lankan series. I really hope neither Marsh is picked and that Hohns resists pressure from Langer to select Bancroft. Both the Marsh drop kicks Should do the right thing and retire from Test cricket.

I hope either Sanga or Pucowskl get a go.

Even though Tom Morris is not a great journo, he has done an interesting interview with Pucowski on Fox. Apparently on a podcast.

Will tells the story of seeking help for his depression when making his 243 in Perth last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back