Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So, the Mighty Vics are 2/111 with young Puc playing well. We need to set them a target well above 350. Still a bit of cricket left in this. So, c'mon N37 I thought you'd be fully engaged.

Well done Vics, you managed to win a final without cheating. *jokes*

That we know of.
*not jokes.

Disappointing from you N37. Smith and Warner play for your mob. Oh right, they were still suspended for ,,,, that's right. Cheating.

Still you should be proud of your mob who played a tough and fair game.

Disappointing from you N37. Smith and Warner play for your mob. Oh right, they were still suspended for ,,,, that's right. Cheating.

Still you should be proud of your mob who played a tough and fair game.

Whataboutism.
Warner/Smith cheated therefore it is OK if the Vics cheat?

Blues capitulated in the first innings.
Harris' classy first innings won the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whataboutism.
Warner/Smith cheated therefore it is OK if the Vics cheat?

Blues capitulated in the first innings.
Harris' classy first innings won the game.

I think a number of the bowlers stood out for both sides. Copeland and Conway for NSW and Pattinson and Siddle all had games to remember. Pattinson got swing and seam at speed to remind everyone why he should be on the Ashes Tour.

Agree about Harris. His innings played when conditions were very tough showed he was a class above the others. Patterson also showed better resolve in the second dig and again showed his talent. I thought Hughes also showed great resolve.

It would be terrific if we had a red ball match between full strength teams from both States.

Hughes, Warner, Patterson, Smith, Sangha, Edwards, Nevill (c), Cummins, Copeland, Starc, Lyon (12th Hazelwood)

Harris, Dean, Pucovski, Maddinson, Handscomb(c), Maxwell, Harper (k), Pattinson, Tremain, Boland, Holland (12th Finch)

Haze has been in poor form and Copeland deserves his place after a stellar season.

No place for Finch. Others are better against the red ball. Siddle is stiff.

Just heard the news, he was only 59 too :(

Pucovski expected to be available for the third Test apparently

See bedford I posted this in the right thread!

I was mucking around Kennedy Parker . Shithouse by the Aussies , too scared to play shots.
As was I. 👍

Agreed on the batting, no intent to put pressure on the bowler. Ashwin allowed to bowl whatever he wants all series, no one came down the pitch to mess with his length at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back