Hall of Famer
- Jul 14, 2007
- AFL Club
- Other Teams
- Chicago Bulls
Just saw that video on the game.
The video is only 4 minutes but if you can't be arsed:
- Available in May but TBA on the date
- PS4, X1 and Nintendo Switch with PC (Steam) to follow shortly after
- Scenario mode (Sounds like you can create and share your scenario)
- Apparently added things like news headlines that affect the career trajectory of your player in career mode (I imagine they'd do a more detailed piece on career mode closer to release)
- It kind of sounded like there maybe a Cricket Captain type management game mode but I could have misinterpreted that.
- AI has been tweaked and will apparently target weaknesses in your player and team and form a bowling strategy to that and the AI will bat much better according to the situation.
The player models look very good IMO and it all sounds great but obviously need to see it to believe it all.