Cricket 2016/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee they're going to have some selection problems when Siddle and Patto are fit. Tremain is doing a fine job.

Vics are lucky as the aussie selectors dont watch their games

Shouldn't he practice in state cricket than rather then biwl a spell if pies in an ODI?

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not a question of practice.
They've remodelled his run-up and action based on how Gillespie remodelled his. It's not working because he is not bowling with the same zip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a question of practice.
They've remodelled his run-up and action based on how Gillespie remodelled his. It's not working because he is not bowling with the same zip.
So then he shouldn't be in the International system full stop.

If he can't bowl with his remodelled action he is as useless as a s**t flavoured lollipop.

So he needs to go to state cricket/grade cricket and practice with his remodelled action. It should not be done in ODIs

I was at a cricket lunch on Friday (which finished at 11pm !) and happened to be on a table with 2 ex Aussie test quicks , they can't believe this s**t.

Can we guess who

Ill go Merv and Bruce Reid

So then he shouldn't be in the International system full stop.

If he can't bowl with his remodelled action he is as useless as a s**t flavoured lollipop.

So he needs to go to state cricket/grade cricket and practice with his remodelled action. It should not be done in ODIs

They obviously think it is working, hence picking him.
It is my opinion that it is not working. IMO he is just putting the ball there.

They obviously think it is working, hence picking him.
It is my opinion that it is not working. IMO he is just putting the ball there.

Hastings, Faulkner, Behrendorff, etc...... I would pick so many More bowlers than him.

I agree, he is not working.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back