Cricket 2016/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Steve O'Keefe is going to get absolutely destroyed if he plays next month in India. Has to be in the conversation for the worst bowler ever to pull on a baggy green.

Bryce McGain has that award

McGain is also in the conversation.
I reckon S. Smith as a Bowler batting at 8 is worse (I know Smith is now a gun batsman, but would you select Tendulkar to bat @ 8 to bowl leggies.)

I can name a lot of bad cricketers as well that were selected that were worse.

McGain, S. Young, S. Muller, G. Robertson, etc... s**t I could literally go all day!

O'Keefe is not in the same breath.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon S. Smith as a Bowler batting at 8 is worse (I know Smith is now a gun batsman, but would you select Tendulkar to bat @ 8 to bowl leggies.)

I can name a lot of bad cricketers as well that were selected that were worse.

McGain, S. Young, S. Muller, G. Robertson, etc... s**t I could literally go all day!

O'Keefe is not in the same breath.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shaun Young the man who was just available and in town at the right time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beau casson

Exactly. We literally could go on all day with s**t bowlers. To have a first-class average under 24 and a test average @ ~35 O'Keefe is just a generic spinner and deserves a crack. *, D. Vettori averaged ~34 in test cricket and ~32 in first-class cricket. Is D. Vettori a s**t bowler for NZ?

Note: First class cricket in Australia is a lot better than first class cricket in NZ

Been some dud players full stop

Talk about batsmen recently. I remember watching shield cricket in the day when Maher, Law, Cox, Siddons, De Venuto, Hodge, Love,.... etc were absolutely dominating first class cricket and couldn't buy a trick.

Then you get guys in this day an age like Maddinson that gets gifted matches.

Edit: Even players like Langer/Hayden/Lehman/Hussey had to dominate for years before getting a crack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back