Cricket 2016/17

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
But he did it in a shield final. The Vics still batting with Patto just going out for 80, look out Poms, he might just slot in to 9 with Cummings at 10

Cummins, Starc, Patto & Hazelwood. :thumbsu:
As Michael Holding once famously said, 'if you want to drive, hire a car!'.

Virat the snivelling little campaigner stepped in and stopped the Australian players coming into the Indian rooms for a beer after Rahane and other players had said it was fine...what a deadset oxygen thieving flog. I can't wait until the 2018/19 home summer...the reception he gets will make Broad's in 14/15 seem affectionate.

Ohhhh arrogance is so becoming of you 37!! :oops:

A seriously great little era for the 'rangers... Particularly given how crap all our players are meant to have been over that time. Very happy.

Just stating the facts! And what is this 'our' business? I thought you were a bona fide Crow Eater now?

Just stating the facts! And what is this 'our' business? I thought you were a bona fide Crow Eater now?
.... You wash your damn mouth out.

Born a Victorian & will be a proud Victorian till the day I die mate.

Where you live & who you're with doesn't define you.

Back