Cricket 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

I have faith mate , there are many good players that don't get a chance , but should now. Our 1st class cricket is the best in the world and so we will be ok. Maybe now 37 the rest of Australia can get a chance ,but don't hold your breath , moises , Sandu and SOK will be straight in, even Maddinson will get another chance.

Turned it into a NSW thing again. How unoriginal.
SOK is a chance, the rest have been woefully out of form.
Hank should not be picked. He has obvious technical flaws that he hasn't had the opportunity to work on for long enough in Shield cricket.
Renshaw should never have been dropped, that was Boof's call.
Joe Burns is a lovely fella but I am not convinced he is good enough for test cricket.
If they are going to pick someone on spec I hope it is Sam Heazlett.

Turned it into a NSW thing again. How unoriginal.

I think that was sarcasm on bedford's part, the fact that he listed Moises first should have given you a clue. ;)

Why would Kyle and Jackie try and pull and stunt like that

Seems like the old man is devastated in Steve

Worried about his son i guess

Warners pr team are misreading the mood

Warner life for this and a bonus for being a flog , Smith 5 tests and 10 1 dayers and Bancroft 5 tests. CA has allowed this to fester and the CEO has to do what Boof did.

How does the person that wasn't caught red handed get life and the person that actually got caught only get 5 tests?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well maybe he needs to show some balls and talk , like the others have. Anyway I hope the new boys do well and smash those arrogant Seth African rats.

I think he comes across so far as unrepentant and have always found him a bit of a nob, so suspect you will end up correct, but will ne interesting to see how he goes tomorrow in the presser

I think he comes across so far as unrepentant and have always found him a bit of a nob, so suspect you will end up correct, but will ne interesting to see how he goes tomorrow in the presser
I believe the majority have never really liked his personality , but admired his attacking batting. His record away is terrible.

Jimmy Mahers thoughts were interesting , have a read. I also believe that the bowler should be the only 1 to do anything to the ball , so from the keeper to fieldsman and straight to the bowler.

I have read Maher's comments. Complete BS.
The idea that Bancroft could be led astray by Warner is rubbish. Ask anybody in the know, Bancroft has a strong dislike of Warner.

Except you

Not true.

You can check my posting history. I never liked Warner, has always been a DH.

I just don't agree with ruining someone's career as a means to get other people, who are just as responsible, off the hook.
It is classic CA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back