Multiplat Cricket 24

Nicho50

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Busy year for them! I did recall seeing Ross answer someone a while back on twitter about a new cricket game saying just check prior release history.. in other words saying Ashes is on this year expect a game.

AFL23 in April, Cricket24 in June, Rugby 24 in September and the Tennis game as well later in the year.

Insanely busy year. Hope it doesn’t impact the support post release that all bigant games get.

pattymalone00

All Australian
Dec 6, 2021
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Utah Jazz (nba)
Do we add cricket 24 info into this so we can get 50 new pages in one day? 😂😂

Also
FFC1560F-C375-43CF-908E-187628DAB1CD.jpeg

Most importantly, hope it doesn’t impact BigAntStudios and JNT BA time communicating with us now 😥

Nobody should be subjected to having to communicate with planet cricket and Bigfooty posters at the same time. Hope JNT is getting hazard pay.

Nobody should be subjected to having to communicate with planet cricket and Bigfooty posters at the same time. Hope JNT is getting hazard pay.

Shhhh! He LOVES it. It's what he lives for.

AFL23- April
Cricket24- June
Rugby- September
Tennis- December

That is a HUGE 9 months. Big Ant must be growing exponentially!
Would imagine Naicon is pumping in a lot of help since the acquisition. Exciting times!

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
Been enjoying Cricket 22 the last few months
Same. I played a fair amount when it was released, took a fair break and started playing again recently. I'm not sure what updates they put out or when, but it feels super good to play compared to when it first came out. Excited for '24.

Back