Portfolio Cricket Australia | A 2020 Vision

Remove this Banner Ad

That ODI Kit is GOAT!

Love what you did with the Australian T20 kit too, going to a dark green is a much better alternative. The black is so tiresome.

Serious question, do you have ambitions to work for a supplier in their design department?

I currently work as a graphic designer for an apparel and promotions company here in Perth, however it’s pretty small time so unless it somehow hits the big time, I do have ambitions to work for a bigger company.

That being said this is a pretty recent move, I was working as a programmer and interface designer before that.

These designs are purely beautiful! I only have one problem, and it's purely opinion. I'm a sucker for the nicknames and I want the Warriors and Bushrangers back. But this is no place for me to shove my opinion. Keep up the great work! As you always do!

I currently work as a graphic designer for an apparel and promotions company here in Perth, however it’s pretty small time so unless it somehow hits the big time, I do have ambitions to work for a bigger company.

That being said this is a pretty recent move, I was working as a programmer and interface designer before that.

Update to Cainozz - we made it, fam.

I’m amazed, this portfolio is really well done and much better then the BBL or CA has done in years

Appreciate the kind words, cobber. ❤️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back