Cricket bat pr0n

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 799194

You can't have a thread with cricket & pr0n without Shane.
Or this.
c41d80b8c38e1a96f0b3018bd1754498.jpg

I forgot which was my first but my favourite bat from back in the day was the GM Autograph Original.

s-l1600.jpg

Also the original Millichamp & Hall

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 10.40.30 am.png

Surprises me how many first cricket bats were high quality. Mine was one of those "Colt" cricket bats you got in the kids cricket sets with 4 stumps, a single piece bail and imitation cricket ball. Was pretty common too. First real cricket bat was when I was about 10/11 and I had to save a Summer's worth of lawn mowing money to get it. Was a GM and looked a lot like the one in the OP of that thread.

I just loved looking after my bats. Sanding out surface cracks, applying linseed oil or a bit of araldite on the toe. Roll of tape or reapplying electrical tape to the bottom of the grip.

Then going out the next day and getting out quickly.

Heavy hitting has got to be on the rise... shafting one's team mates has to be on the low down...
but pro ductile lemon shafting is widening out...

hit that booby... you asked for it..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's better than a Super Tusker? Larry Gomes and Gordon Greenidge with Super Tuskers.
images
I had a Super Tusker when I was a kid, I asked my father for one because Allan Border also used one in the early part of his career. It lasted my entire junior career (7 years), but it split down middle in my final junior game when I was a little early on a pull shot and hit the base of the bat.

1578300613885.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back