Cricket bat pr0n

Remove this Banner Ad

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Ok stupid pointless subject.

But is it just me or are the current generation of bat makers churning out shlt stickers?
The new balance and spartan bats look garbage, so do the Sunridges ones that ever second batsman seems to use these days. Bring back a bit of style a la the classic Gray Nicholls design or the slazenger kookaburra designs. Even the classic subcontinental brands like CA or Ihsan are miles better than the bland genericism of the current bat makers

Obscure rant over

Ok stupid pointless subject.

But is it just me or are the current generation of bat makers churning out shlt stickers?
The new balance and spartan bats look garbage, so do the Sunridges ones that ever second batsman seems to use these days. Bring back a bit of style a la the classic Gray Nicholls design or the slazenger kookaburra designs. Even the classic subcontinental brands like CA or Ihsan are miles better than the bland genericism of the current bat makers

Obscure rant over

agree, i just dont think the current stickers look that good compared to the early/late 2000s
but its not just stickers, its also team kits

On this note that weird bat wrap thing the BBL was trying to push where you make your bat blue seems to have already come and gone.

A South Australian invention that is revolutionising cricket is now all the rage around the world.
The distinctive and colourful Batwrap used in Big Bash League games — and on offer for readers of The Advertiser and Sunday Mail — is in demand across the cricket world.

No it's not.

I also liked the Stuart Surridge and Duncan Fearnley front stickers from '80s bats. Didn't like the big "Jumbo" sticker on the back of the SS though

PhatBoy this has potential for an all purpose cricket bat pr0n thread.

b193fab4-581f-4f6f-a743-c3f1b5d2270e-620x432-300x300.jpeg

c915842f0d22e149c149c26f83889f61--cricket-bat-the-s.jpg

1080x810.jpg
vintage-newbery-excalibur-cricket-bat_360_95e2667dc19e56078650d1e5b4ae6a0e.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1990 Shane Warne CBA.jpg

You can't have a thread with cricket & pr0n without Shane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back