Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Starc O2.5 wickets again for the next test. What say you Urnie? Chuck your passion pop money on that and should it win you can take a nice milf out for a candle lit dinner at pizza hut

Could do a lot worse....in 11 test innings in day night test matchs, Starcey the lad has smashed through the 2.5 wicket barrier 7/11 occasions.

So price will dictate whether it is a bet we take or not...that is what I have been trying to get through to the lads on here. Price is king.

Top Sport have Starc @ $2.60 to take more than 2.5 wickets in the first dig.

Even on Starc's record at home overall (including day test matches), this bet is value to the tune of an ROI of 25%. Considering his day/night record, this is another 'set and forget' bet.

Get on it lads.

Agreed. When it started I didn't think it'd last a week but credit to all the lads getting around it.

Indeed. More importantly, i am showing the lads that there isnt too much to betting on cricket. Just look for value and be patient. This game is not hard.

Indeed. More importantly, I am showing the lads that there isn't too much to betting on cricket. Just look for value and be patient. This game is not hard.
Tremendous work indeed. However, we all wait with bated breath for a P&L update. Assume you're in the green or is all of this chit chat hot air? I'd certainly hope not

Another easy set and forget bet for the lads.

I posted it earlier
Tremendous work indeed. However, we all wait with bated breath for a P&L update. Assume you're in the green or is all of this chit chat hot air? I'd certainly hope not

I havent gotten around to tallying it up to be honest. One of the lads in here can do it if they wish. Or i might do it if POF and Tinder ever get a bit quiet.

In the meantime, here is another cheeky tip for the lads.

Timmy Paine Over 1.5 Total Fours (1st Innings) @ $2.38 (ToppySport)

Get on it lads. Value indeed.

POF is bad Urnie. Get around Hinge or Bumble instead.

I trust you have a little written in the bio bragging about being the 2nd best cricket tipster on Bigfooty? If not, add it. The ladies will form an ordily queue

Also Paine absolutely sucks. Should never have got in the team and he has no fans. When Tim Paine walks into a room you could hear a rat piss on cotton. He needs to go

As the #1 cricket tipster here I only bet big odds. I doubt i need to remind you of the cummins/smith ashes bet at 11s. Youd have read about it in your favourite gossip mags...

Think you need to start posting some tips for the lads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another easy set and forget bet for the lads.

I posted it earlier

I havent gotten around to tallying it up to be honest. One of the lads in here can do it if they wish. Or i might do it if POF and Tinder ever get a bit quiet.

In the meantime, here is another cheeky tip for the lads.

Timmy Paine Over 1.5 Total Fours (1st Innings) @ $2.38 (ToppySport)

Get on it lads. Value indeed.

Thanks again. I'm off to the over 28s in Frankston for a couple of sneaky ones with the lads and maybe a dirty pash with a milf.. All thanks to the urnmeister

Thanks again. I'm off to the over 28s in Frankston for a couple of sneaky ones with the lads and maybe a dirty pash with a milf.. All thanks to the urnmeister

Pleasure is all mine. Above all....I hope I am teaching the lads that good betting is pure probability....plain and simple.

Pick the market makers off when they get lazy. Sit on your hands when their odds are fair value or too short.

Think outside the box to find your edge.

Always be looking for a different angle...as one edge disappears....another will appear.

Let's go to work.

Could do a lot worse....in 11 test innings in day night test matchs, Starcey the lad has smashed through the 2.5 wicket barrier 7/11 occasions.

So price will dictate whether it is a bet we take or not...that is what I have been trying to get through to the lads on here. Price is king.

Top Sport have Starc @ $2.60 to take more than 2.5 wickets in the first dig.

Even on Starc's record at home overall (including day test matches), this bet is value to the tune of an ROI of 25%. Considering his day/night record, this is another 'set and forget' bet.

Get on it lads.
Starc already

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will be posting a fully updated p and l soon with a full breakdown of my record....

High bat tips....different odds and the conversion rate etc...different markets....live v pre game....etc.etc....

Everything is in here so there is no hiding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back