Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL bets today (check COVID lineups)

Thunder v Hurricanes, I've taken the Thunder @ $1.72.

Was looking at the them in the 1.70-1.75 range, as while I feel Thunder are comfortably the better team, the Canes are not awful and there is always the risk the top runscorer McDermott can play a monster and anchor a big total/chase. Darcy Short is also a risk to recapture form on any given day. Pricing that risk in, I'm happy to take Thunder at a 58% rated chance. They have more depth with both bat and ball.

Stars v Gades, Stars @ $1.70.
On paper, assuming Stars have now gone through their COVID scares and will have close to a full team, this seems like a game where you take the Stars for as big a price as you can get and just back against the Renegades who are really really bad at the moment.

Pending sides named, I may even double down and take the Stars again, providing they stay at $1.60 or above.
Looking at putting both in a multi. Getting around $2.40 combined. Both sides around the $1.50 mark with TAB

Looking at putting both in a multi. Getting around $2.40 combined. Both sides around the $1.50 mark with TAB
I've been burned by multies too many times :D

Pretty confident at worst only 1 will lose, so by backing separate I mitigate risk and will only be a small loss if that eventuates, but medium confidence in Thunder and high confidence in Stars.

BBL bets today (check COVID lineups)

Thunder v Hurricanes, I've taken the Thunder @ $1.72.

Was looking at the them in the 1.70-1.75 range, as while I feel Thunder are comfortably the better team, the Canes are not awful and there is always the risk the top runscorer McDermott can play a monster and anchor a big total/chase. Darcy Short is also a risk to recapture form on any given day. Pricing that risk in, I'm happy to take Thunder at a 58% rated chance. They have more depth with both bat and ball.

Stars v Gades, Stars @ $1.70.
On paper, assuming Stars have now gone through their COVID scares and will have close to a full team, this seems like a game where you take the Stars for as big a price as you can get and just back against the Renegades who are really really bad at the moment.

Pending sides named, I may even double down and take the Stars again, providing they stay at $1.60 or above.

Stars look the goods, Gades would lose against a few club sides. I'll back Stars in a 3leg neds SGM with both innings dismissal as caught @ 3.50

both innings dismissal as caught

I've played with several different prop markets this year to pad out and meet the 3-leg sgm promo requirements.
I was burned bigtime early in the season putting faith in the 100 in the match = no market.

I haven't checked, but I'd say this years bbl is tracking to have as many 100's scored as was scored in all previous series combined.
:(

The 1st dismissal = caught for each innings market @ 1.45 seems to be the best of an ordinary bunch from what I've seen.
First wicket = caught seems to occur historically ~70%+ of the time which means the odds on offer are effectively bookie margin free.

Not incredible value by any means, but the best of any ordinary bunch of options from what I've observed

I've played with several different prop markets this year to pad out and meet the 3-leg sgm promo requirements.
I was burned bigtime early in the season putting faith in the 100 in the match = no market.

I haven't checked, but I'd say this years bbl is tracking to have as many 100's scored as was scored in all previous series combined.
:(

The 1st dismissal = caught for each innings market @ 1.45 seems to be the best of an ordinary bunch from what I've seen.
First wicket = caught seems to occur historically ~70%+ of the time which means the odds on offer are effectively bookie margin free.

Not incredible value by any means, but the best of any ordinary bunch of options from what I've observed

Yep, i'm just playing around with it. I just wanted something safe to boost the stars h2h price essentially. I did it yesterday with the strikers h2h and it worked out, happy to give it another go.

Just saw this thread. I think the Hurricanes represent some value today at $2.30.

McDermott has a ridiculously good record at Marvel and the Thunder's bowlers in Sandhu and McAndrew love bowling into the wicket which can expose those square boundaries. Add into this that Wade looks like being back in the team, Short has been slightly better in recent times, and Handscomb has been good recently at playing the second fiddle role in a partnership and I think it looks good.

A lot will depend on the pitch (Hurricanes have a lack of a spin options) but if it has enough in it for the quicks, Meredith and Rogers can do some damage.

Just saw this thread. I think the Hurricanes represent some value today at $2.30.

McDermott has a ridiculously good record at Marvel and the Thunder's bowlers in Sandhu and McAndrew love bowling into the wicket which can expose those square boundaries. Add into this that Wade looks like being back in the team, Short has been slightly better in recent times, and Handscomb has been good recently at playing the second fiddle role in a partnership and I think it looks good.

A lot will depend on the pitch (Hurricanes have a lack of a spin options) but if it has enough in it for the quicks, Meredith and Rogers can do some damage.
Ahh, thought Wade wasn't back yet.

Always a risk, but with Wade not a bad pick either at $2.30 if you got on. They've started well.

Obviously I hope the Canes bottle it from here :D

hurricanes look like pulling off an upset here.
this means the last 2 games have been upset wins by the underdog (according to betting odds.)
all season we have only had a maximum of 2 upset games in a row.
1642060729363.png
so by stats we are due to have a favourite win next game in bbl tonight.
meaning the favourite tonight (stars) can maybe level the feng shui and get the win? :laughing: i dont know, but im running with the concept.
2u stars @1.60.

hurricanes look like pulling off an upset here.
this means the last 2 games have been upset wins by the underdog (according to betting odds.)
all season we have only had a maximum of 2 upset games in a row.
View attachment 1310352
so by stats we are due to have a favourite win next game in bbl tonight.
meaning the favourite tonight (stars) can maybe level the feng shui and get the win? :laughing: i dont know, but im running with the concept.
2u stars @1.60.
Yeh I've worked it for a breakeven day if Stars win tonight, given I backed Thunder.

Early bet for tomorrow's game, $1.57 took the Scorchers.

Rashid Khan not playing as he heads for national team duties. With how bad the Strikers are, that's enough to go hard on the Scorchers.

This is a toss we want to lose, as it will mean the Scorchers odds likely go up a bit and can double down.

Early bet for tomorrow's game, $1.57 took the Scorchers.

Rashid Khan not playing as he heads for national team duties. With how bad the Strikers are, that's enough to go hard on the Scorchers.

This is a toss we want to lose, as it will mean the Scorchers odds likely go up a bit and can double down.
Followed your confidence in the Stars tip, decided to add SMarsh & Maxy to hit a 4 each to juice up the odds with a Stars H2H win in a SGM. Got $2.20. Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Followed your confidence in the Stars tip, decided to add SMarsh & Maxy to hit a 4 each to juice up the odds with a Stars H2H win in a SGM. Got $2.20. Thanks
Honestly Gades are so bad right now that blind backing against them every game would probably turn a profit, obviously crazy COVID lineup and odds dependant, hopefully the other teams don't keep getting too short against them, and want the Gades to win the toss.

Perth have drifted to $1.70 so have doubled down on a win.
They look like they have quite a few outs. Some players there I've never heard of

Not being able to hit Short off the square is just embarrassing but that's an aside to any bet, just annoying watching part time rubbish spin bamboozle batsmen after all these years

Do with it what you want, but I’ve been working a few theories/numbers with the BBL. Gone 9-1 on it since I’ve been betting it. Of course, now that im sharing I’ll likely lose 😂

2u - Sixers over 19.5 - $1.88 (PB)
1u - Sixers under 23.5 - $1.88 (uni/TT)
1u - Thunder under 24.5 - $1.88 (uni/TT)
0.5u - Sixers +1.5 opening partnership - $1.90 (TS)

Do with it what you want, but I’ve been working a few theories/numbers with the BBL. Gone 9-1 on it since I’ve been betting it. Of course, now that im sharing I’ll likely lose 😂

What's the over/under? How many runs they win by?

Unlucky with the thunder, would've burned...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back