Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
2 losses already in the t20 between India and SA.

Have 2 live bets left with 3+ odds....hopefully we can land both or one of those bad boys and live to fight another day at worst....or land some big shots on the market makers.

Let's feel it.

Apr 10, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Stars
Rough night again lads.

All 4 bets were losers....red...we took a few big shots.

Let's stick together... Get around me.....and let's get our groove on.

Let's groove.

You know what plenty of red means lad.... plenty of green is just around the corner.

Backing you in to turn it around.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Alright lads, time to update the record.

T20 (2 of 3) India v South Africa.

4 bets.

4 losses

Total: -4 units.

OVERALL:

1 win

8 losses

P/L: -7.2 units

Recap:

Nothing went right, even Miller hit a 6 in his scratchy innings.

But we arent far off. I keep taking value when i see it. Like spotting a hot milf across the club dancefloor and knowing soon you will be tasting her 2 week old tonsil stones.

Get around me lads.

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn
2 pushes last night and one loss.

We are starting to get the bookies a bit nervous. Word on the street is that I'm about to hit my straps.

Big shout to the lads who have my back....you know who are you. Mad respect for you lads.

Stay frosty..
Staying frothy for you bra

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've given 1 tip on cricket at 11's which won. You've a ways to go to overtake the top lad around here!

Where is the tip then hero?

Posted 10 mins before the off? wink, wink.

Here is a great tip for the lads.

1st ODI Pak v SL on Friday

1) Imam-ul-Haq: Top Pakistan Run Scorer @ $3.75 (Bet365)

Some early markets up for this fixture, this guy is a gun and over the last 2 years he wins this market 36.1% of the time. This is the highest of any of the current Pakistan players. These odds are value, not all the bookies have this market up, so you could even find some sexier odds around later in the week unless the bookies wise up before hand. We have the bookies just where we want em lads, lets circle them and hit em hard in time for the AFL grand final and a juicy pash on the dancefloor to celebrate.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't bet every match, lad. I'm selective which is key to winning

Cummins most Aus wickets/Smith most Aus runs for the Ashes saluted at $11. Tremendous value. Tremendous tip.

Bow down to the king

Anyone here get on the tip?

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Where is the tip then hero?

Posted 10 mins before the off? wink, wink.

Here is a great tip for the lads.

1st ODI Pak v SL on Friday

1) Imam-ul-Haq: Top Pakistan Run Scorer @ $3.75 (Bet365)

Some early markets up for this fixture, this guy is a gun and over the last 2 years he wins this market 36.1% of the time. This is the highest of any of the current Pakistan players. These odds are value, not all the bookies have this market up, so you could even find some sexier odds around later in the week unless the bookies wise up before hand. We have the bookies just where we want em lads, lets circle them and hit em hard in time for the AFL grand final and a juicy pash on the dancefloor to celebrate.

Unibet has this pick at $4.00

Get amongst it like the ladies are around me on the dancefloor....

Back