Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks Lads.

I am lifting from your support.

Im like Rocky out on the street.

Lets smoke the bookies out and get em running.

Shadow boxing and crunching numbers like me smashing down a meatlovers pizza and a slab or two before driving to maccas and smashing down a big mac feed.

Im feeling it.

Lets feel it.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
2 out of 2 for me since this awesome thread was started! Let the good times roll!
If you go 3/3 and you shall be upgraded to #2 in the thread. This would of course relegate the mad lad Austoraisetheurn to #3. The pressure is on, can you handle the pressure?!

Get around everyone, lads. The summer is near!!!

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you go 3/3 and you shall be upgraded to #2 in the thread. This would of course relegate the mad lad Austoraisetheurn to #3. The pressure is on, can you handle the pressure?!

Get around everyone, lads. The summer is near!!!
i feel like i can coin flip a game and if it wins i can go to number 2 though
get around the coin lads

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Alright lads got some tips at chunky odds. You know, phat odds. None of that skinny crap. I like my women chunky, and I have had my fair share, let me tell you that.

3rd Test India v SA (starts Saturdey, so no excuse not to hammer the TopSport odds, just make sure you withdraw your money first thing Mondey mornin', because they will take a hammering if they keep putting up odds that do not represent true value).

TopSport Special:

Dean Elgar to score under 3.5 fours (p= 0.791) and to be out caught (p= 0.75) [SA 1st innings only].
Odds are $2.85 (implied p of 0.35). Real p of 0.593 or 59.3% for you public edumacated plebs.

These odds will be taken down once word gets out. So hit those odds as hard as you can.....lets me the George Soros of punters and give those ToppySport traders hell.

Lets get it.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Youre a bloody legend, i dont want to annoy you with requests but any of the more standard market odds that you like? I only really use Tab and beteasy.
Also if others have tips id appreciate it but not as much as yours, Austraisetheurn.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sure. Tab has ravi ash
Youre a bloody legend, i dont want to annoy you with requests but any of the more standard market odds that you like? I only really use Tab and beteasy.
Also if others have tips id appreciate it but not as much as yours, Austraisetheurn.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ravi ashwinb at $3.10 for top Indian bowler in the first innings. That is value for sure.

If India bat first....then Kohli at $3.50 to score a 100 is value based on his form at home over the last 5 years.

Both of those odds above are with tab/ubet.

Had a quick look at beteasy...no value to be had there.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
For those looking to have a bet on the test cricket between India and South Africa here are some of my musings on proceedings. Considering my audience, i will try and keep this as simple as I can.

Last 3 years at home, Virat Kohli has top batted for India in their first innings (43.8%) of the time. This equates to fair odds of $2.28. Kohli is currently @ $3.20 with Ubet....$3.25 with Unibet, $3.50 with TopSport.

Some juicy value there to be had, get on it.

Ravi Ashwin wins 38.9% of the time in the Top Wicket taker market in the first innings for India, that equates to fair odds of $2.58.

The layers are on to this with most of the bookies, however, Ubet still have him marked up at $3.10. For me, id be looking for higher prices with Ashwin to give me more of a buffer against variance so i will be steering clear of the Ashwin even though he is technically value.

TopSport have a market betting on the boundaries a player hits in a simple over/under format.

Dean Elgar Under 3.5 boundaries is value. Away from home (including neutral venues) in South Africa's first batting innings, this bet has cashed 18/24 occasions (75%). Under 3.5 is marked up at $1.86.

Tips/Plays

Virat Kohli to Top Bat 1st Innings @ $3.50 TopSport
Dean Elgar Under 3.5 fours (1st innings) @ $1.86 TopSport

Plus we have the double TopSport special mentioned above.

Get around the cricinfo scorecard lads.

Lets get ready to rumble. We are rumbling.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
For those wanting to play markets at bigger, juicer odds, looking to score big. And let's be honest, this is what gets our blood pumping. Nothing like matching with a stunner on tinder and knowing that the bed brackets will soon be getting a going over......

Virat Kohli, Man of the match @ $6.50.....last 3 years at home he was won this award 6/16 occasions. Most of you soft lads stick to the $1.20 markets.....so you guys stick to the single milf in the corner looking for younger meat to relive her youth. We all know the guys who gravitate to these ladies.....I have been there myself.....earlier this year in fact ;)

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
We landed a HUGE blow on the bookies....the Elgar bets both cashed....wowee....get around the cricinfo scorecard lads.

The king has returned....

Will add up the p and l later.....Yes we are still in the red....but I am showing you plebettes how the intelligenstia go about punting.....

Get around me!!!!!!!!!!

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Overall P/L

-8.73 units

But lets be honest lads, i have been backing some great plays....the process is what is important....identifying value. It is like spotting a bird in the clubs that is down for a dirty dancefloor pash.

Not every time you will score....but if you do the high probability play...do your hair right....do your teeth and wear some new kmart shoes or slacks...then you are in with half a chance.

Get around me lads.

Im feeling it. Let's feel it.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got a sneaky play for the lads.

Melbourne Renegades Women v Perth Scorchers Women

Total runs scored: 291.5 Under @ 1.90

Cashed 7/8 occasions between these 2 sides.

Get on it.

Get around me.

Lets mosh....we are moshing.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got a sneaky play for the lads.

Melbourne Renegades Women v Perth Scorchers Women

Total runs scored: 291.5 Under @ 1.90

Cashed 7/8 occasions between these 2 sides.

Get on it.

Get around me.

Lets mosh....we are moshing.
Moshing? moved on from the lovely milfs on the dance floor to the tattooed bogans in flannel shirts? surely you arent going that bad!!

Back