Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Lads.

Gotta real ripper of a tip for the soft lads on here.

Sydney Thunder Women (Rachael Haynes ---- my wife in my dreams) Over 11.5 fours @ $1.90 Toppy Sport

Get on it lads.

Got some new pics on the ol POF app. The women are flocking to me thick and fast. Might be busy tonight lads.

Austoraisetheurn how do you feel about the test squad?

The summer is near lads, can you feel it? I feel it.

Get around it lads!!!

Test squad looks pretty tight considering what the selectors have to play with.

Smith and Warner will be expected to score most of the runs because we will be lucky to get much else out of anyone else.

Get around this lad when starts posting some tips.

This lad is all talk in my book.

Test squad looks pretty tight considering what the selectors have to play with.

Smith and Warner will be expected to score most of the runs because we will be lucky to get much else out of anyone else.

Get around this lad when starts posting some tips.

This lad is all talk in my book.
Might be a bowl first test?

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Righto lads.

Time to get into the proper stuff. You know, when you are sinking beers at the local....and you lock eyes with a tidy milf, and you both hit the dancefloor, then your legs interwhine, dirty dancing style and a few minutes later you are pashing in front of all and sundry, even your mum and dad.....action is action.

You know once you hit the pavement and hail a cab, you know that a good session is imminent.

This is where we are at with the 1st test nearly upon us after the glorious Ashes series, during which Aus retained that precious urn.

1st Test Bets

Babar Azam 1st Innings Under 70.5 balls faced with ToppySport @ $1.90. Against Aus, this lad has gone under in 9/10 innings.

This lad had a poor time last time out here, and in South Africa, similar conditions to Australia he had a similar poor time.

Im taking this lad at the unders.

More to come lads .

Some interesting stats for the lads who know what they are doing.

Davey Warner in Australia when batting 1st in the 1st innings of the match has 7 tons out of 20 knocks. Batting second he has 3 from 18.

In addition to this, Warner is dismissed 89% of the time caught in Australia in the 1st or 2nd innings of the match (out of a total of 4 innings of a test match).

You can get him @ $1.48 to be out caught in the 1st innings, which is definitely value. This is with the notorious Toppy Sport.

Will be adding him to my burgeoning portfolio.

How old are you Austoraisetheurn? Why the milfs? Starting to think you are Paul Finch from American Pie

Enough about that. Real cricket is nearly here. I'll try to provide more genius for the lads but I can't promise anything as nothing sticks out like my world-famous Cummins wickets/Smith runs Ashes bet. $11 odds on that is just simply remarkable. I know everyone is waiting with bated breath but if nothing sticks out, we'll have no bets. Passing on a loss is as good as a win, lads.

Anyway gets excited. Get rowdy. Get up and about. It's summer!! Stay tuned for tips

Last edited:
How old are you Austoraisetheurn? Why the milfs? Starting to think you are Paul Finch from American Pie

Enough about that. Real cricket is nearly here. I'll try to provide more genius for the lads but I can't promise anything sticks out like my world-famous Cummins wickets/Smith runs Ashes bet. $11 odds on that is just simply remarkable. I know everyone is waiting with bated breath but if nothing sticks out, we'll have no bets. Passing on a loss is as good as a win, lads.

Anyway gets excited. Get rowdy. Get up and about. It's summer!! Stay tuned for tips

looking forward to the tips father burge ;)

looking forward to the tips father burge ;)
Probably lose every pick tbh. I hate Paine so expect him unders on player performance for every test. No checking stats for that, he sucks.
Hoping Warner is underrated by the books. He's a flat track bully and much better record on home soil. People say it's Smith or nothing but history suggests we're fine at home. Everyone will chip in

Wickets to be pretty evenly split. Starc/Pattinson will rotate the 3rd seamer spot while one of Hazle/Cummins wins our wickets. Both $2.87 odds, I'd want more to back anything

Roughie selection - Labuschagne most Aussie runs @ $6.

I don't have much to add for this summer tbh. Lackluster to me, neither series overly interesting

Laying draws in running probably a good play at some stage in most tests
Looks like a good series for live trading to me. Australia rightfully starting tests clear favourite but still susceptible to collapses and Pakistan capable of putting together a big partnership or 2 but will lose wickets in clumps like they always do here.

Will be laying Australia if we bat first and get off to a good start. Hope Smith goes cheaply when he gets in then backing them after the market does its usual overreaction. Will just back us if we lose early wickets which there is every chance of happening. Pakistan look to be more than capable with a new rock.

If they bat first I’ll stay out and hope they get off to a decentish first day, then lay the draw.

Looks like a good series for live trading to me. Australia rightfully starting tests clear favourite but still susceptible to collapses and Pakistan capable of putting together a big partnership or 2 but will lose wickets in clumps like they always do here.

Will be laying Australia if we bat first and get off to a good start. Hope Smith goes cheaply when he gets in then backing them after the market does its usual overreaction. Will just back us if we lose early wickets which there is every chance of happening. Pakistan look to be more than capable with a new rock.

If they bat first I’ll stay out and hope they get off to a decentish first day, then lay the draw.

Do you phone up to put them on or go through a VPN?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you phone up to put them on or go through a VPN?
VPN and Betfair. Corporates won’t let you have an account long if you’re backing both sides in the run. Plus with Betfair you’re 95% of the time taking best price and able to green up just by backing and laying the same outcome instead of having to balance backing both sides.

Obviously there are games where the momentum just never really swings, but that’s why I like to lay the bottom of the market andthen back when it eventually does. No chance of massive returns but can you usually manage to get a green book.

VPN and Betfair. Corporates won’t let you have an account long if you’re backing both sides in the run. Plus with Betfair you’re 95% of the time taking best price and able to green up just by backing and laying the same outcome instead of having to balance backing both sides.

Obviously there are games where the momentum just never really swings, but that’s why I like to lay the bottom of the market andthen back when it eventually does. No chance of massive returns but can you usually manage to get a green book.
As far as Betfair/VPN goes do you just create an account on the aussie version of the site and verify the account/address here. Then once done use a VPN to use the pommy version?

As far as Betfair/VPN goes do you just create an account on the aussie version of the site and verify the account/address here. Then once done use a VPN to use the pommy version?
safer if you're able to set up a betfair account in someone's name in the UK or another country that allow live betting and set up a bank acct in their name (if you have a relative/close enough friend overseas) but you're still able to do it with account based in Aus. I have in the past received emails saying you're based in Aus, betting live online, we know what you're doing but they've gone a bit quiet on those and haven't got one for a couple years tbh. Do it from my phone with a VPN on betfair app as well as on laptop. Works fine. Turn on VPN, set to UK, go to betfair website, bet live.

safer if you're able to set up a Betfair account in someone's name in the UK or another country that allows live betting and set up a bank acct in their name (if you have a relative/close enough friend overseas) but you're still able to do it with account based in Aus. I have in the past received emails saying you're based in Aus, betting live online, we know what you're doing but they've gone a bit quiet on those and haven't got one for a couple of years tbh. Do it from my phone with a VPN on Betfair app as well as on laptop. Works fine. Turn on VPN, set to UK, go to Betfair website, bet live.
I heard they know but don't care. Bigger things to worry about so why bother + it's more revenue for them anyway

Our live bet laws would be some of the most nonsensical loads of rubbish around anyway. Perplexing as to why they're in

If the Aussies bat first they might be worth a lay on BF at 1.27. Could easily see the Paki quick getting a few early wickets on a day 1 Gabba pitch. Our batting form hasn't exactly been reassuring in the lead up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back