Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Some random thoughts on the 2nd test.

Day/night Bias

Mitchey Starc
has a great record in Day/night test cricket.

Takes a pole every 40 balls in D/N test cricket compared to 49 balls per a pole in day test games.

Over 2.5 wickets @ $2.40 with toppy sport is a bet you should take and a bet that has cashed 6/9 occasions in day night test cricket innings.
Gee your good

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

DekaWing69

Rookie
Apr 16, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Legend

Bit of interesting info for the keen as hell lads who are following the Pommy v the Kiwi test match across the ditch in the land of sheep and the long white fern.

Where the women are always down for a dirty pash....the sloppy type that i love.

Kaney Williams, the lad with the beard, averages a whopping 89.64 (69 is in there lol) in the 2nd innings once he gets to 10. If he gets a start, it could well be worth logging onto some of the bookies with in play markets and looking at getting on the bearded lad if the price is right.

18 scores of 50+ from 27 innings once he gets to 10 or more. (66%) or 9/27 scores of 100 or more.

I do not know if any value will be present in the markets, but worth keeping a cheeky eye on.

Kind of like how you perv at a bird in the nightclub when she is making out with bf in the corner. You pretend you arent looking but deep down you are.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hanging for an updated P&L statement from the MIlf Hunter!

Fair call. Will get the calculator out when I get a chance unless one of you lads wanna do It.

Been on a good streak....that Starc bet was a ripper....

Eyeing up the India v WI t20 markets when the market makers pull their finger out.

Still basking in the warm after glow of a deep pash.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
On my phone so I will keep this quick

Rohit Sharma under 0.5 sixes v WI @ $2.43

Home record is inferior to his overall record over the last 10 years....this bet has cashed 58% of the time at home over the last 10 years in t20.

Have to be brave here. Sharma could easily tee off.

Kind of like locking eyes with a stunner on the dancefloor and then just going for it. Come what may.

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn
On my phone so I will keep this quick

Rohit Sharma under 0.5 sixes v WI @ $2.43

Home record is inferior to his overall record over the last 10 years....this bet has cashed 58% of the time at home over the last 10 years in t20.

Have to be brave here. Sharma could easily tee off.

Kind of like locking eyes with a stunner on the dancefloor and then just going for it. Come what may.
Got anymore for this game Nostradamus?

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got anymore for this game Nostradamus?

No I didn't. Had a quick look before I went to a concert tonight but couldnt find anything I fancied with a decent enough sample size.

This game isn't rocket size....You should be able to find your own plays on statsguru or if you keep your own database you will soon find angles or edges in the side markets.

The Sharma bet cashed. That is more than enough...if you can find one or two bets that are value then you are on easy street

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
What a crazy game

Indeed it was. I wasnt following it live and Im pissed off about that because a great betting opportunity presented itself.

Let me elaborate for some of the unwashed on here.

Virat Kohli has a great record batting 2nd in T20s....he is a great chaser as most of us know.

Last 5 years he is average 91 from 19 innings batting 2nd in T20s in all matches, both home and away. Depending on what the bookies set his run line inplay, then you could well have had some juicy value to sink your teeth into.

Kind of like going the pash with a bird who loves to use a lot of tongue. As I had a pleasure of experiencing a few nights ago.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Righto lads.

Toppy Sport have their markets up relatively early for this next t20 on Monday between India and West Indies.

Can once again, just hit the under Rohit Sharma 0.5 sixes, which cashed last outing, but alas, i have found an even better bet.

Rohit Sharma Under 2.5 fours @ $2.17 (ToppySport). This bet has cashed 79% of the time at home for Sharma. It is a simple 'set and forget' bet. Get on it and wake up Tuesday morning with a phat bank balance, hopefully, unless the missus hasnt cashed in your winnings already on a shopping spurge.

anabac

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2011
banana boat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Righto lads.

Toppy Sport have their markets up relatively early for this next t20 on Monday between India and West Indies.

Can once again, just hit the under Rohit Sharma 0.5 sixes, which cashed last outing, but alas, i have found an even better bet.

Rohit Sharma Under 2.5 fours @ $2.17 (ToppySport). This bet has cashed 79% of the time at home for Sharma. It is a simple 'set and forget' bet. Get on it and wake up Tuesday morning with a phat bank balance, hopefully, unless the missus hasnt cashed in your winnings already on a shopping spurge.

The cream is beginning to rise to the top. You're on fire Urnie hope you had some luck with the MILFs on the weekend

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Righto lads.

TopSport have the market up for the next T20 between India and the WI starting early Thursday morning....once again they have the Under 2.5 fours market up for Rohit Sharma priced at $2.17.

Punish them for their intransigence.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
This game really is this simple. But it takes discipline. As does any form of speculation, whether that be in the walls of high finance, or the dingy TAB on a Saturday arvo with all the lads looking to fill their pockets before heading out for a drink and perhaps some other stuff.

You need to only and always take value.

You cant be afraid of losing either.

This game sorts out the soft lads.

Dont be a soft lad.

Back