Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Some bets for the lads. Been busy of late so not as much action on here.

Gotta be in tip top mental form to place bets in a speculative market or you will get chopped up.

Timmy Paine over 1.5 fours @ 2.18 with toppysport. 1st dig only.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
The sloppiest pash I ever had was with this ex religious girl in her 30s.

Anyway....we flirt on pof....nothing too deep....just me asking this broad if she wants to drive over to the house I'm sharing with housemates and we will make out in her car. 11 pm at night. She is obviously trying to live a little after shedding her relogious beliefs.

Anyway...I'm waiting outside late at night....phone torch illuminating...as I spy this small car driving up the road towards me...slowly stopping. I jump right it.... and pretty much get straight to it.

She can't kiss...her teeth are smashing against mine and her salvia is dripping over my mouth. We do this for a few minutes then I bail.

We organise a date to see the mule with Clinty Eastwood. We hold hands and then after I charge out to her car....intent on one thing...getting to the secret parking lot near my house and tongue wrestling.

We make out for 30 mins...
She is clearly enjoying it....growling periodically and pulling my hair and kissing my neck.

After 30 mins of this i go inside and she pulls away..then i txt a mate describing in detail my skill at kissing women which I then accidentally send to her instead of my mate.

She msgs later saying she isn't interested in me.

That was that.

Sausage Legs

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Like Nic Maddinson under 19.5 runs. Think he's been under this like 14/15 or so of last digs. Horrendously out of form.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
You have good research on all your bets You should research the ROI for teams winning the toss in test cricket. To save u all the work it’s a very tidy profit margin!

What you got? Give me some data.

Some plays for the perth v Hobart bbl tonight.

G. Bailey 20 + runs @ $3.00 with Neds.

M. Kelly over 1.5 wickets with Neds @ $3.00

Back