Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got a nice play for tonight's India v SL T20

Kusa Perera Top Bat for Sri Lanka @ $4.60 with TopSport

Last 2 years (my data record) he has won this market 40% of the time. These odds offer a nice bit of chunky value.

You know, not bad chunky, good chunky, like spying a bird in the corner making out with her boyfriend in the club.

And you feel a bit tingly inside.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Also adding another play here lads in the Ind v SL T20

RR Pant has a much better away T20 record than at home....perhaps the pressure at home gets to the lad a bit....there are some quite big wraps on this lad but the $2.00 for under 0.5 sixes on offer is tasty. Small stakes as the sample size is small but the discrepancy between home and away hasnt been taken into account by the market makers.

Cashes 9/13.

Bit of cheeky value there.

Odds are with ToppySport

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got a nice play for tonight's India v SL T20

Kusa Perera Top Bat for Sri Lanka @ $4.60 with TopSport

Last 2 years (my data record) he has won this market 40% of the time. These odds offer a nice bit of chunky value.

You know, not bad chunky, good chunky, like spying a bird in the corner making out with her boyfriend in the club.

And you feel a bit tingly inside.

Cashes easily in the bed. Bit of a sad feeling though....cause the market makers won't be as dense next time so that edge....as all edges invariably do....will be blunted.

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Also adding another play here lads in the Ind v SL T20

RR Pant has a much better away T20 record than at home....perhaps the pressure at home gets to the lad a bit....there are some quite big wraps on this lad but the $2.00 for under 0.5 sixes on offer is tasty. Small stakes as the sample size is small but the discrepancy between home and away hasnt been taken into account by the market makers.

Cashes 9/13.

Bit of cheeky value there.

Odds are with ToppySport
Pant facing 1 ball for 1 not out time to hit the milf circuit, you're lucks in

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
2nd T20 between India and SL on Friday.

The market makers have not done their home work, or they are still drunk from new year celebrations.

Kusal Perera, who has a win rate of ~40% in the top bat market (for SL only), is priced up at $5.00 with the ol' TAB here in Qld. I will have a bit of that and twice on Sundays thank you very much.

Nothing fills me with more joy then seeing these mispriced markets. I am like a Goldman Sachs trader dealing with idiot clients knowing I am going to fleece them of their own filthy lucre, and add it to my own small pile of equally questionably acquired lumber.

Id take an inefficient market over all the milfs in my town. Id even pass up a filthy, dirty pash in the local pub or club. You know the type...a deep tongue kiss fueled by hormones and cheap lager; perhaps even heavily cut drugs. You smell the cheap deodordant the women has on for the night, mixed with her club sweat to produce an intoxicating aroma that makes you want to to tongue wrestle like the early days of WWE wrestling.

It is a heady mix of sweat, sex, anticipation, lager and testosterone.

But Id pass that all up to have a crack at nailing the market makers at their own game.

Lets get it.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
2nd T20 between India and SL on Friday.

The market makers have not done their home work, or they are still drunk from new year celebrations.

Kusal Perera, who has a win rate of ~40% in the top bat market (for SL only), is priced up at $5.00 with the ol' TAB here in Qld. I will have a bit of that and twice on Sundays thank you very much.

Nothing fills me with more joy then seeing these mispriced markets. I am like a Goldman Sachs trader dealing with idiot clients knowing I am going to fleece them of their own filthy lucre, and add it to my own small pile of equally questionably acquired lumber.

Id take an inefficient market over all the milfs in my town. Id even pass up a filthy, dirty pash in the local pub or club. You know the type...a deep tongue kiss fueled by hormones and cheap lager; perhaps even heavily cut drugs. You smell the cheap deodordant the women has on for the night, mixed with her club sweat to produce an intoxicating aroma that makes you want to to tongue wrestle like the early days of WWE wrestling.

It is a heady mix of sweat, sex, anticipation, lager and testosterone.

But Id pass that all up to have a crack at nailing the market makers at their own game.

Lets get it.
Legendary

It is a travesty that more people on bigfooty don’t know about this thread. It truly is the best one going.

You lads are awesome. And king lad Austoraisetheurn, my milfy work colleague says she wants to make out with you and have bookie-exploiting, dancefloor-hitting, genius gambler babies with you someday. She’s feeling it. You feeling it??

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
It is a travesty that more people on bigfooty don’t know about this thread. It truly is the best one going.

You lads are awesome. And king lad Austoraisetheurn, my milfy work colleague says she wants to make out with you and have bookie-exploiting, dancefloor-hitting, genius gambler babies with you someday. She’s feeling it. You feeling it??

How old is she? Can you describe?

I'm in a rut at the moment with the ladies...it happens....the seam runs dry...variance has its way with you.

But you have to keep grinding..

This could be my moment.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cheeky tip for the lads in the ODI tonight between the Windies and Ireland.

P Stirling is the veteran for the Irish lads....TopSport have obviously put their junior traders on this fixture to frame the markets because their is a glaring inefficiency in this market. Im on it.

P Stirling Over 2.5 Fours @ $2.40 (TopSport)

Generally in punting, as in many things in life, it pays to go against the herd.

Indeed....we can extend this advice to other areas.....but that is for your imagination.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Also going short on Shai Hope in the sixes market with ToppySport.

Under 0.5 sixes @ $2.00 with Toppy

Stats are on our side...that is all you can ask for...take the edge everytime you see it...sometimes it pays...sometimes it doesnt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Windies Under 310.5 runs @ $1.90 (Toppy Sport)

If the windies dont bat first, then this bet is 'pushed'.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very disappointed Urnie didn't bless us with his thoughts on the first ODI. Maybe game 2 he'll find some value in for the lads

In the meantime, I hope you're playing lots of tongue twister with dusty old pub-going cougars, Urn.

I had 3 bets on but didn't happen to get to post them on here.

2 wins and a loss.

No tongue twister atm....have hit a rut....but follow the process and it won't be long before I am horizontal with the ladies.

Have a huge foot fetish atm....am finding myself staring at women's feet in the shops etc.

Would happily suck the beejeesus out of a good pair of women's toes at the moment.

Once I was making out on the couch in a club....and I ripped a birds heels off and started licking her toes and flicking my tongue between her toes.

She was outta of the joint in a flash. Freaked her right out.

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
giphy.gif

Actual footage of the Urn following a big win.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
3rd test between SA and Eng gets underway tonight.

No pre-match head to head bets. Recent stats and history show that you want to be backing any weakness in the price of the team batting first.

I've taken some positions in pre-match side markets. Here they are for the lads.

Stuey Broad Under 109.5 player performance points with TopSport @ $1.90

Statistically, this is a nice bit of value.

Rabada over 2.5 wickets in the first innings @ $2.00 with TopSport is also some nice sexy value. Like spotting a nice pair of feet in the middle of summer. Cashes 16/24 occasions at home in the first innings or 67%.

Outside of that i will be waiting for the match to go in play before putting some more hurt on the market makers.

Apr 16, 2007
Warragul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
3rd test between SA and Eng gets underway tonight.

No pre-match head to head bets. Recent stats and history show that you want to be backing any weakness in the price of the team batting first.

I've taken some positions in pre-match side markets. Here they are for the lads.

Stuey Broad Under 109.5 player performance points with TopSport @ $1.90

Statistically, this is a nice bit of value.

Rabada over 2.5 wickets in the first innings @ $2.00 with TopSport is also some nice sexy value. Like spotting a nice pair of feet in the middle of summer. Cashes 16/24 occasions at home in the first innings or 67%.

Outside of that i will be waiting for the match to go in play before putting some more hurt on the market makers.
Poms won toss and batting. I’m in them.
What does “you want to be backing any weakness in the price of the team batting first” actually mean. England were $1.95 after they won the toss.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Poms won toss and batting. I’m in them.
What does “you want to be backing any weakness in the price of the team batting first” actually mean. England were $1.95 after they won the toss.

It means...for example...if England lost an early wicket then their price would....hopefully....blow out 20 or 30 cents. That is when id be looking to get in on the action. Kind of like rocking up to a club dancefloor at 2am stone cold sober looking to pick up. Your sober nature gives you an edge over the other slobbering men dribbling on the floor.

Like buying a stock after its price has dropped a bit....but still in an uptrend.

Nothing wrong with $1.95....but I'm a tight arse and I'd rather not be involved unless i get the best price i can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back