Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Davey warner under 0.5 sixes with toppysport @ $2.09 Is value.

Bookies always over react after notable innings.

I'm on it lads...or lasses.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
It means...for example...if England lost an early wicket then their price would....hopefully....blow out 20 or 30 cents. That is when id be looking to get in on the action. Kind of like rocking up to a club dancefloor at 2am stone cold sober looking to pick up. Your sober nature gives you an edge over the other slobbering men dribbling on the floor.

Like buying a stock after its price has dropped a bit....but still in an uptrend.

Nothing wrong with $1.95....but I'm a tight arse and I'd rather not be involved unless i get the best price i can.

The trade off is that the price might not blow out at all...indeed it might shorten and you miss out.

But that is the game of speculation. Hats off to anyone who throws their hands up to play it.

Everyone in here. Get around each other.

Apr 16, 2007
Warragul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It means...for example...if England lost an early wicket then their price would....hopefully....blow out 20 or 30 cents. That is when id be looking to get in on the action. Kind of like rocking up to a club dancefloor at 2am stone cold sober looking to pick up. Your sober nature gives you an edge over the other slobbering men dribbling on the floor.

Like buying a stock after its price has dropped a bit....but still in an uptrend.

Nothing wrong with $1.95....but I'm a tight arse and I'd rather not be involved unless i get the best price i can.
Has anyone ever lobbed up to a nightclub sober??

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Has anyone ever lobbed up to a nightclub sober??

I did when I was younger. Was a virgin..thirsty for action....19 or 20 years old I was. Had a sloppy pash in year 11 (2002) at a school dance....but after that it was an almighty dry spell. The dam didn't break until 2010 when i pashed another bird....finally.

Had my first horizontal dance in 2012...at the age of 25. Now I have kissed about 30 women. I've come a long way baby. But back to my trip to da club.

It was a regional city...not like the hustling and bustling capital cities. I lap around a few times pumping myself up. Park a few streets down and walk up to the front door.

Then I get in and I hit the floor...waving my arms around like a robot...giving the horns up and yelling yeahhb as the tunes spin.

Sober as all hell I am...a couple next to me are fully making out on the dancefloor....she was hot...about 19 or 20.

Jelly as hell I was. I knew the guy. He was a total flog. He slaps me on the arse when he comes up for air.

Seen him on Facebook the other day. He married now to an ordinary looking bird who has pushed out 2 kids with him.

Tables turned on the resident player. The local lad has gone from pashing chicks on dancefloor to being a housebound broken slave...one paycheck away from defaulting on the Aussie dream.

The virgin is now the player.

Apr 16, 2007
Warragul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I did when I was younger. Was a virgin..thirsty for action....19 or 20 years old I was. Had a sloppy pash in year 11 (2002) at a school dance....but after that it was an almighty dry spell. The dam didn't break until 2010 when i pashed another bird....finally.

Had my first horizontal dance in 2012...at the age of 25. Now I have kissed about 30 women. I've come a long way baby. But back to my trip to da club.

It was a regional city...not like the hustling and bustling capital cities. I lap around a few times pumping myself up. Park a few streets down and walk up to the front door.

Then I get in and I hit the floor...waving my arms around like a robot...giving the horns up and yelling yeahhb as the tunes spin.

Sober as all hell I am...a couple next to me are fully making out on the dancefloor....she was hot...about 19 or 20.

Jelly as hell I was. I knew the guy. He was a total flog. He slaps me on the arse when he comes up for air.

Seen him on Facebook the other day. He married now to an ordinary looking bird who has pushed out 2 kids with him.

Tables turned on the resident player. The local lad has gone from pashing chicks on dancefloor to being a housebound broken slave...one paycheck away from defaulting on the Aussie dream.

Awesome stuff!

Apr 16, 2007
Warragul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Maybe your punting will be like your love life. Slow starter but finishing with plenty of run!!

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Chism Please change thread title to ‘The 25 year old Virgin’
First of all, Urnie is 33 I think
Second of all he's tongue kissed at least 10 women. May as well change his name to "Cricket Casanova"!
Don't come 'round here trying to disrupt the most harmonious place on the internet...

Any BBL tips for the lads, Urn-dawg?

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Second of all he's tongue kissed at least 10 women. May as well change his name to "Cricket Casanova"!
Don't come 'round here trying to disrupt the most harmonious place on the internet...

Nah homie

I only bet on internationals. These t20 leagues can't be trusted....

Tried the t20 domestics in the past and have been destroyed.

Kind of like this one time I hooked up with a Bird from the Solomon Islands...here for a vacation.

Matched on tinder....chatted....hooked up all in one night.

Bed took a working over that night.

Sausage Legs

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Laughlin over 22.5 player performance. Bowls death overs, fields in hotspots. Generally like to see them bowl first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
The 4th test between SA and Eng starts tonight.

Not match value in the side markets as yet...but this is another match where you need to know who bats first before placing your bets if you are going H2H.

Last 5 years eng win win rate batting first is 1.7 wins for every loss.

Batting 2nd it is 0.5 wins for every 1 loss.

Place your wagers accordingly.

Let's find the edges.

Let's search.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bucket.

Stuey Broad under 99.5 performance points @ 1.90 with topsport

Shaved 10 points of his line....but this is till value.

Wager responsibly.

Sausage Legs

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Like Hobart tomorrow, gain Darcy short and thunder are very reliant on their top 3 scoring heavily. They lack batting depth.

Perth also represent value for me at 2.10 v Adelaide. The 2 Ashton's return and can smell the upset.

Will prob pass but Wells for Strikers has gone well under radar, it seems as tho he's top scored every second game (probs wrong) but is 5 bucks which is alrite particularly with bonus bet back if he hits a Dorothy.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nz v india t20

Guptill 50+ @ $4.50 with Tab
Kuldeep yadav Over 1.5 wickets @ $2.35 TopSport Santner under 0.5 sixes @ $1.53 TopSport
Williamson under 0.5 sixes @ $1.59 TopSport

Let's get it lads

We are getting it

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nz v india t20

Guptill 50+ @ $4.50 with Tab
Kuldeep yadav Over 1.5 wickets @ $2.35 TopSport Santner under 0.5 sixes @ $1.53 TopSport
Williamson under 0.5 sixes @ $1.59 TopSport

Let's get it lads

We are getting it

Push and 2 losses.

Not the best night. But onwards and upwards.

Have been smashing it for weeks now....lets keep at it.

Winners are grinners.

Lets grin.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
On a side not, had a thirsty as hell bird tonight chasing me via SMS while I was at work.

Was asking me around for dinner, if you get my drift. wink wink, nudge, nudge.

She basically started begging The Urn to come over and spill the ashes all over the joint.

I couldnt do it but.

This bird isnt the most attractive bird going around; the fact that she once showed me her tinder account and how she had 99+ 'right swipes' makes the mind boggle.

Be that as it way...i eventually ignored her desperate texts....I hate desperation.... a man places his bet and takes what comes...come what may.

Nothing shits me more than this and the fact that short guys need to act hard around a true tall male. Not the e-stats tall you get on the dating sites....but a handsome, tall male.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got a few bets for the lads in the Pak v Bang T20I on Monday.

Babar Azam Under 0.5 sixes @ $1.85 (TopSport)

Cashes 9/12 occasions in Pakistan, not sure if the lower, slower wickets suit his 6 hitting ability.

Chunky value here.

Bangladesh to hit the most sixes @ $2.70 (tab)

Since the start of 2019, Pakistan average 0.165 sixes every over, while Bangladesh average 0.172 sixes every over.

Some nice value here. Market makers have knocked off early and hit the beers before Australia day. No doubt the bookies will be hitting the vodka cruisers and striking out again with the ladies.

Better luck next time lads.

Watts4Dinner

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2012
Licking Vince’s Date.
AFL Club
Geelong

It’s such an honour to have the #1 cricket tipster on bigfooty quote me.:moustache:

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood

10 women in 2019....tongue kissed....as in tongue intermittently entering her mouth and hers mine. All up, i have tongue kissed probably about 30 women....some real rough ones in that lot as well i am the first to admit.

So far in 2020, I am on zero.

But each day that passes brings me closer to a glorious pash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back