Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Markets are quite efficient at first glance on topsport...
Have Been a bit under the weather lately so haven't had the inclination to do the deep dive stats analysis that I am renowned for.

However....a basis stats analysis says that this is value.

India total wickets lost under 5.5 @ $1.90 toppysport

Using my top up token....I got the odds boosted to 1.95....whatever the neck a top token is.

Statistically...this bet is cashing ~65...66% of the time.

Fair odds would be $1.53

So value....juicy value....kind of like planting your paws on an arse cheek as you make out with a bird on the dancefloor....while simultaneously gyrating against her in tune with a s**t techno tune that makes ya ears bleed.

Deep dive....deep tongue....full wallet....

What more could you ask for?

It has to be Duritz. Surely.

I remember signing up before the last ashes series and it was a glorious series.

We retained the urn....and we raised the urn.

Sure....We didn't win outright. But it is like going to the ladies of the night after striking out on the pull.

Some say it isn't the same..... but tell that to your brain as dopamine floods your neurocircuits after a good horizontal dance....all is well that ends well.

And yes. I have done both. Without losing their is no winning.

Markets are quite efficient at first glance on topsport...
Have Been a bit under the weather lately so haven't had the inclination to do the deep dive stats analysis that I am renowned for.

However....a basis stats analysis says that this is value.

India total wickets lost under 5.5 @ $1.90 toppysport

Using my top up token....I got the odds boosted to 1.95....whatever the neck a top token is.

Statistically...this bet is cashing ~65...66% of the time.

Fair odds would be $1.53

So value....juicy value....kind of like planting your paws on an arse cheek as you make out with a bird on the dancefloor....while simultaneously gyrating against her in tune with a s**t techno tune that makes ya ears bleed.

Deep dive....deep tongue....full wallet....

What more could you ask for?

Another easy winner for the lads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing much to report of late lads. Be back again in 2 weeks.

tenor.gif

Righto lads.

As promised. Im back from my adventures. What a trip it was. It was work related.

I check in on the first day...im in the rural area in NSW. I was keen to see what the local talent was like...so i load up the ol' POF. Put up 3 of my best pics that get the ladies up and about.

Sure enough....90 km away....a bird is keen. She loves pig hunting and the like....a few mindless lines of small talk and I flat out ask if she wants to hook up. She says, sure.

So I hammer down the some unkempt, kangaroo riddled back country road....keen to break my drought for 2020.

1 hour or so later im at the women's house...and that is being kind....it is a dump.

I knock on the door....no answer....un perturbed.....i let myself in anyway. Then she messages and says she is just out for a quick walk and she is on her way home...eta 5 mins.

I wait patiently on her couch.

She enters...sits down next to me...she is 5 years older.....we talk for 30 seconds and then start pashing...we move to her bedroom and rip into it. Half an hour later I am out and on the trek home.

2 weeks later....i score again with another POF bird in country NSW. I trek 3 hours this time....and have a good night session with an attractive bird.

Very nice indeed haul indeed for a 4 week trip to the sticks.

Be that as it may.

Onto the cricket now lads.

The last 3 ODI's have seen some ridiculously inefficient H2H match markets that I have seen for some time.

SA were trading in the deep 2's and even early 3's before the game....absurdly long odds for a team that has a decent record at home against a team that has an ordinary record away.

Anyone who says bookies always know the score clearly has no idea.

I hope the lads here made a filling....enough to at least score a drought busting hook up or a trip to the local for a beer or two.

Some good cricket fixtures coming up for the lads.

I have my beady eye looking at stats and spreadsheets right now...even at this hour...anticipating where my next edge is coming from....keeping those bookies on their toes.

I am already noticing a few angles i can work until those edges, like all edges, disappear as the markets wise up.

This game is not for the faint hearted....not for the soft lads in the corner sipping on a beer, watching the true lads chat up the women and eventually take them home for a roll in the hay.

Got a rippa play for the likely lads.

Zimbabwe to hit the most sixes v Bangladesh in the T20 international tonight starting at 11 pm @ $3.25 with ToppySport. I have boosted my odds with the TopSport token.

Whatever the heck that is.

Anyway, i have run the analytics and this is value.

The bookies have got lazy here.

Punish them.

Adding another play lads. Odds with ToppySport

Bangladesh v Zimbabwe T20I, Chamu Chibhabha O1.5 Fours
$2.22

Push and a loss last night for us lads.

In saying that, that bet was a ripper and i will smashing that market again as soon as it goes live.

I must admit, last Fridey night was a ripper. One of the best nights i have had for a while. Drove 3 hours to meet a bird in NSW. Straight to her house (had met her the week previously). Have a pash as soon as i open the glass door to her house. I stride straight to her fridge, rip her open, and rip a cold beer out of her fridge and suck it down.

We then order pizzas and head to the pub to pick em up.....when i go to a pub on a Fridey night, i like to announce to the pub that i am going to get laid that night. So i grab my bird and start full on making out with her in front of the entire bar. Just to announce to the soft lads in the pub, that yes, i have tongue kissing a bird and you arent, and yes, i am alpha, and yes, i am going to be rocking the foundations later on.

We grab the pizzas and then head home for a good feed.

I bust open me Meatlovers pizza and start devouring the bastard. Smashing her down and washing down any cheeky bits with a good swig of Great Northern.

I have finished my pizza by the time she has finished her 2 pieces.

I then decide that it is time for the main event. I walk her to the bedroom.

I then rip into her like i ripped into me pizza. 5 minutes later i am done and dusted and a good kip is in order. An hour later we wake up and decide it is time for round 2....im exhausted and i am done and dusted in a few minutes.

A good session a few hours later was also taxing for me. After a few minutes I decided the old fella needed a rest and i needed a good kip.

Some plays for the lads who arent broke and arent faint hearted. India v SA 1st ODI. Odds with ToppySport. I gone large on this one lads.

10-Mar-2020
8:03 PM
Total Wickets
Kuldeep Yadav
Over 1.5 (TopUp)$0.15Fixed2.34Accepted$0.15

Another one for Ind v SA

10-Mar-2020
8:19 PM
Total Sixes South Africa
India v South Africa
Under 5.5$0.15Fixed1.80Accepted$-0.15

Im on Tammy Iqbal Under 3.5 fours @ 1.79 with toppysport tonight lads v the Zimbabwe lads.

Also on the Zimbabwe lads to hammer the most sixes @ $3.45. Once again, with the toppysport lads.

Where for art thou Urnie. I hope the isolation hasn't stopped your horizontal dance floor shenanigans. I need more stories. This could be the worst thing that has happened since the Virus arrived!

Had a few flings of late.

Saturday night on pof is always half a chance of scoring a pash.

Last Saturday I venture over to a decent looking birds pad for Netflix. Meet her the first time at tge door. Very tidey indeed.

Speak crap for 30 mins then I go in for the make out. Straight away she inserts her tongue into my mouth and we are off.

Could taste her tonsil stone juice on her saliva but I don't care. I'm sinking my tongue in as deep as i can. Nothing like a dirty pash.

We then go to her room for the main event.

A good night's work.

After returning home I find out she has blocked me on pof.

I was a conquest for her, perhaps she tinged that i wanted more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back