Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Laid the Aussies every game this series, hugely overrated by the betting market especially the first one Kohli missed. Very good profits.

BBL I'm sitting at basically even, +1 unit over like 35 bets, so I can't seem to break ahead consistently just hovering.

May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Laid the Aussies every game this series, hugely overrated by the betting market especially the first one Kohli missed. Very good profits.

BBL I'm sitting at basically even, +1 unit over like 35 bets, so I can't seem to break ahead consistently just hovering.

Nice.
The aussies series loss screwed me by killing half of my multis that I had on barty to win the open.

If the aussies had won the series I'd have had a barty win paying out at effective odds of $22.
I have enough multis remaining that didn't have the aus series win leg to make a barty win still good for me- but the series loss by Australia means barty only pays out for me at $13.

I've basically been making lots of tiny exotic bets on BBL games, mostly the tie first over total market but a few others too.
These tiny exotics payout huge if barty wins (I think she is excellent value @ her current $9, let alone at the $13 i have her at now with multis)

(Fyi, the BBL first over tie count is currently at 10 from 44 games this year- not as strong as the earlier 6/20 count, but still holding up well in front of the odds on offer)

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Nice.
The aussies series loss screwed me by killing half of my multis that I had on barty to win the open.

If the aussies had won the series I'd have had a barty win paying out at effective odds of $22.
I have enough multis remaining that didn't have the aus series win leg to make a barty win still good for me- but the series loss by Australia means barty only pays out for me at $13.

I've basically been making lots of tiny exotic bets on BBL games, mostly the tie first over total market but a few others too.
These tiny exotics payout huge if barty wins (I think she is excellent value @ her current $9, let alone at the $13 i have her at now with multis)

(Fyi, the first over tie count is currently at 10 from 44 games this year- not as strong as the earlier 6/20 count, but still holding up well in front of the odds on offer)
There's a lot of value in exotics for people who know their niche.

I get a bit overwhelmed and rarely profit on the over/unders total match points, most runs, etc.

I'm very much a W/L or line better, about the only variance to that is in tennis where I love the "To Win a Set" market for underdogs.

anabac

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2011
banana boat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If Finch opens get on NZ by plenty and NZ most sixes

Finchy horribly out of sorts but i still wouldn't count the Aussies out with probably Phillipe, Wade, Marsh, Maxy and Stoinis still to come even if he goes early.

I read they are playing today in Christchurch on the 10th anniversary of the big earthquake. I'm not big on milestones or events having an impact on sporting teams but something to note for punters who do believe it could make a small difference.

If i have a bet i might just dutch either team to win by 1-20 runs / 1-4 wickets at roughly $2.50

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Anyone getting into Aus v NZ t20 this arvo?
Im thinking o10.5 sixes @ 1.90 - TAB

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

NZ are more attacking in t20 now but they're playing on one of the bigger grounds in NZ. Maybe have a look at the avg amount of 6s hit at that ground?

I like the neds run scorer markets, 10+, 15+, 4s/6s etc. If the player doesn't bat then you get your money back, unlike SB where it doesn't matter if the player bats or not.

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Please let me know if any bookie is running a 'who gets a higher score - Finch or Extras'? market. Extras $1.10 Finch $2.60 and you would have cleaned up this summer betting on Extras.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Please let me know if any bookie is running a 'who gets a higher score - Finch or Extras'? market. Extras $1.10 Finch $2.60 and you would have cleaned up this summer betting on Extras.
How long do you give him before moving him? It isn't like we're short on 2020 openers...

I'd give him a bash at #5 to close an innings and open with Phillipe or Stoinis next game. Can't be worse than his powerplay work atm

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
How long do you give him before moving him? It isn't like we're short on 2020 openers...

I'd give him a bash at #5 to close an innings and open with Phillipe or Stoinis next game. Can't be worse than his powerplay work atm

He should be dropped completely imo. Have stoinis opening and push everyone else up the order and then bring in aj tye/behrendoff as a proper bowling option. I reckon sams should only be considered as an allrounder and not one of the frontline bowlers. He has too many boundary balls in him for this level but should still provide you with 2 decent overs and can obviously bat a fair bit.

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal

I agree with Nuggetz, send Finch off to the farm and bring in aj tye/behrendoff instead

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Neds have a 3game SGM promo for the t20s. Put 2 legs as 1st wicket caught for each innings and 3rd leg as the fav to win or player x to score more than 10 runs etc.

Usually the 1st wicket for each innings is caught, so it's a pretty safe bet and good value imo.

Did it today and combined it with stoinis to hit a 6. It was roughly $4 odds.

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Agree. Pakistan were $11 pre tournament...thought that was value.

India still have to be favourites. But Australia impressed me the other night.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Agree. Pakistan were $11 pre tournament...thought that was value.

India still have to be favourites. But Australia impressed me the other night.
Hows everything on the ladies front, Urnie? Done some pashing I hope?

Aussies no chance of winning. Finch and Warner well past it, Marsh would need to go to a level we rarely see and too many of our bats are openers in BBL but bat down the order here so not suited. Doubt we even make the final let alone win

Austoraisetheurn

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Martin Guptill under 0.5 sixes v India @ $2.10 with pointsbet looks a value bet for me lads.

Aussies disappointing last night.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I like the underdogs tomorrow.

Underdogs.png

This is Pakistan we are talking about. If anybody can lose to Namibia, it is them.

And South Africa ain't what they used to be.

The dogs bat first in either match and it could be fireworks 🔥

Back