Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure - but betting based on weather forecasts is a solid road to the poor house as many totals punters in AFL can attest
Betting based on weather forecasts opens the door for the best middles and arbs you can get on AFL.
It just depends on how you use the information.

Bet365 has double your winnings if your team scores 8+ sixes. I think we worked out last year this basically never happens right?

Depends on the ground. Wouldn’t go near it on the bigger grounds not a promo I’ve ever used

Bet365 has double your winnings if your team scores 8+ sixes. I think we worked out last year this basically never happens right?

Sixers just knocked up 213 and still only hit 6 maximums - think we can let this one go through to the keeper

Depends on the ground. Wouldn’t go near it on the bigger grounds not a promo I’ve ever used
Don't they rope most of the grounds in for BB?

I haven't looked but assume the track and teams would be the most relevant factor. Good decks at Hobart and the Gabba with some big hitters might be tempting but the wet weather would mean tougher batting early in the season I think.

Cashed out of my draw bet for a slight profit when it dropped to 2.60 and not trusting the weatherman as i alluded to in my first post.

Cashed out to bet the NBA which lost. So in effect i successfully lost my draw bet before the test even started. Beat that stupidity

Cashed out of my draw bet for a slight profit when it dropped to 2.60 and not trusting the weatherman as i alluded to in my first post.

Cashed out to bet the NBA which lost. So in effect i successfully lost my draw bet before the test even started. Beat that stupidity

England at $5.00 to regain the Ashes has to be value surely? If Smith has a bad series then we are toast.

In fact, have loaded into it with $400.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

England at $5.00 to regain the Ashes has to be value surely? If Smith has a bad series then we are toast.

In fact, have loaded into it with $400.

They left a few zeros off that. Surely you’d need double figures. Not unless Root goes nuts and he’s got a terrible record against Cummins .

Easily
Mate talked me into doing BBL Supercoach.
I thought combine that with multis using my team.
This strategy has left me cooked and the 3rd game
hasn't finished.
Only 3 other dickheads joined my mates comp.
I suggested $100 each winner take all,they agreed.
Just got to get through the first week,it'll be a war of attrition and I'll hopefully be the last man standing.

They left a few zeros off that. Surely you’d need double figures. Not unless Root goes nuts and he’s got a terrible record against Cummins .

It is a hard one.

Aus obviously have the advantage of holding the Ashes; the first win is worth 2 for Australia. We saw that in 2019, when Aus rode on the back of Steve Smith. As a team, we had a lot of passengers, but we still walked away with the urn, relatively comfortably it must be said.

Aus last year against India were deplorable, all summer really. Bar the morning in Adelaide where we scorched India for 36.

We gave up positions of strength due to poor batting and 2 ineffective bowlers in Starc and Lyon.

None of those areas have been addressed

It is a hard one.

Aus obviously have the advantage of holding the Ashes; the first win is worth 2 for Australia. We saw that in 2019, when Aus rode on the back of Steve Smith. As a team, we had a lot of passengers, but we still walked away with the urn, relatively comfortably it must be said.

Aus last year against India were deplorable, all summer really. Bar the morning in Adelaide where we scorched India for 36.

We gave up positions of strength due to poor batting and 2 ineffective bowlers in Starc and Lyon.

None of those areas have been addressed

Starc is in terrible form but Richo is available and they won’t play all the bowlers every test. Just don’t feel Englands attack is that good, it’s ageing too with their high standard ones very injury prone now.

It’s your cash but I couldn’t take England less than $10-12 and it would only be a small investment. Think Australia win and win well, 4-0 at worst and probably 5-0.

Starc is in terrible form but Richo is available and they won’t play all the bowlers every test. Just don’t feel Englands attack is that good, it’s ageing too with their high standard ones very injury prone now.

It’s your cash but I couldn’t take England less than $10-12 and it would only be a small investment. Think Australia win and win well, 4-0 at worst and probably 5-0.

Very fair points.

It is also a hedge if Australia lose. Some cash should dull the pain.

Cashed out my draw bet at a 50% loss.
Added to my ever growing list of losses betting on the draw.

Just saw this
15abc23d28ff990b24d3fd854a745170.jpg

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back