Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
I don't know if I'm breaking a rule by asking this so I'll ask it here.

Is Sweet Jesus the artist formerly known as Ian Dargie?
Very reminiscent of the Gunnar 'The West Coast Drug Problems are Overblown' Longshanks guy :)

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United and Barcelona
Which players visits here? Please tell me which players we can't criticize so I will post positive things about them.

footyfan1978

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Hey man, Peter Siddle here, bananas usually go pretty good for just about anything.
Pete mate. Any chance of you putting some bloody meat back on you?
You lost a bit of zip about your bowling and almost just a medium pacer now. Stop being a banana freak and eat up a bit more.
You lost your Test spot as you been fading away.

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Hey man, Peter Siddle here, bananas usually go pretty good for just about anything.
Thanks mate, I had banana five times yesterday and feeling energized. I always enjoyed your bowling but you have lost pace which hurts me, how can you gain your pace back. Also, any tips for Ishant Sharma?

footyfan1978

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
I see on a scoreboard you did well today Rohit.
Well done.
Great effort to stir up the locals here and still find time to get out on MCG and play a big innings.
What is your secret to multi-tasking ?

The_Reaper

Hall of Famer
Jan 26, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Might be worth considering bringing in an extra mod just for the Ashes and future world cups.

It's massive jump in activity compared to normal and might be unreasonable to expect the usual mods to be able cope with the temporary influx.

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
I don't wanna name names, but holy hell some posters are actually making me angry at something on the internet!

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Might be worth considering bringing in an extra mod just for the Ashes and future world cups.

It's massive jump in activity compared to normal and might be unreasonable to expect the usual mods to be able cope with the temporary influx.
I am up for moderating. First Indian to be a moderator in Aussie forum, i am the gurinder sandhu here.

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I see on a scoreboard you did well today Rohit.
Well done.
Great effort to stir up the locals here and still find time to get out on MCG and play a big innings.
What is your secret to multi-tasking ?
Thanks mate, I come here to see all the hate comments against me, it pumps me up and bring it back in the field. I am expecting a lot of hate comments before I go to bat, it will ire me up to score a big one. I like playing with fire, they call me fireball.

Doodlesweaver

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 17, 2010
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Can a Mod set up a 'Players behaving like Dicks' general thread for the Aus v SA series?

It's a good series for the play but there is going to be dickish behaviour ongoing and the match threads can be rendered unreadable. I could set one up but have no interest in reading it or partaking in it so that might be a bit weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom