Rules Cricket Board Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Which players visits here? Please tell me which players we can't criticize so I will post positive things about them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey man, Peter Siddle here, bananas usually go pretty good for just about anything.

Pete mate. Any chance of you putting some bloody meat back on you?
You lost a bit of zip about your bowling and almost just a medium pacer now. Stop being a banana freak and eat up a bit more.
You lost your Test spot as you been fading away.

Hey man, Peter Siddle here, bananas usually go pretty good for just about anything.

Thanks mate, I had banana five times yesterday and feeling energized. I always enjoyed your bowling but you have lost pace which hurts me, how can you gain your pace back. Also, any tips for Ishant Sharma?

Thanks mate, I had banana five times yesterday and feeling energized. I always enjoyed your bowling but you have lost pace which hurts me, how can you gain your pace back. Also, any tips for Ishant Sharma?

One tip for Ishant- retire.

Some people just can't be helped

Might be worth considering bringing in an extra mod just for the Ashes and future world cups.

It's massive jump in activity compared to normal and might be unreasonable to expect the usual mods to be able cope with the temporary influx.

I am up for moderating. First Indian to be a moderator in Aussie forum, i am the gurinder sandhu here.

I see on a scoreboard you did well today Rohit.
Well done.
Great effort to stir up the locals here and still find time to get out on MCG and play a big innings.
What is your secret to multi-tasking ?

Thanks mate, I come here to see all the hate comments against me, it pumps me up and bring it back in the field. I am expecting a lot of hate comments before I go to bat, it will ire me up to score a big one. I like playing with fire, they call me fireball.

Can a Mod set up a 'Players behaving like Dicks' general thread for the Aus v SA series?

It's a good series for the play but there is going to be dickish behaviour ongoing and the match threads can be rendered unreadable. I could set one up but have no interest in reading it or partaking in it so that might be a bit weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back