Cricket Discussion - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks REH 10/10 mozz.

so renshaw the first delhi belly victim? only thing i can think of.
Haha a wicket, a slack Warner shot and a retirement within 60 seconds of my comment.

Allan Border ruthless on Renshaw...

"he better be half dead on the table" just after praising his efforts in the 1st session.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was bound to happen on this pitch.
Our middle order is pathetic, but the pitch is worse than our middle order if that is possible.

Yikes: 51 for the last wicket. That tells me a few things:

* Starc needs to bat at 7.
* Mitch Marsh and Wade need to bat at 12 and 13 respectively: in other words, don't let them anywhere near the Test team again!!!
* Most importantly, it seems the pitch is improving, meaning India will make 700.

Just read that Harbajhan Singh recently labelled this Australian team the weakest to ever visit India. Reminds me of Australia's 1989 tour of England, when the same sort of claims were made about our Ashes touring party. We won that series 4-0: it'd be so sweet to make a similar mockery of Harbajhan's comments. Hated him as a player, and my opinion of him hasn't improved since he retired.

Just read that Harbajhan Singh recently labelled this Australian team the weakest to ever visit India. Reminds me of Australia's 1989 tour of England, when the same sort of claims were made about our Ashes touring party. We won that series 4-0: it'd be so sweet to make a similar mockery of Harbajhan's comments. Hated him as a player, and my opinion of him hasn't improved since he retired.
#monkeygate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back