Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Victoria is in the same colour as the times and venues, so it looks like Victoria is everywhere.

So none of the Townsville, Hurstville or Bankstown games are being televised. I'd assume the schedule has more to do with the grounds than the teams.
Same thing like the WBBL Fixture they are either double headers with men's games or games at the Junction or North Sydney before the MBBL starts

maybe WBBL clubs dont have to have Rebel as the chest sponsor anymore?
Is that a question or a statement? And brought up due to what? Has Rebel given up the rights? Has a WBBL jumper been released without it? Some context please!

Is that a question or a statement? And brought up due to what? Has Rebel given up the rights? Has a WBBL jumper been released without it? Some context please!
I did post an image but it didnt work. I will repost it when i get home as the website is blocked

All teams are to have their own Sponsors on the front of WBBL Tops for this season. Rebel only had the sponsorship until the end of last season when it came to uniforms

I was speaking to one of the CRT teachers at my school, he used to be on the Cricket Victoria board when they were discussing the BBL when it first started. He was saying the majority said no, its not gonna work and people only want to see the bushrangers well they are wrong now. Anyway the reason I came here is because he was telling me some of the names that were put up for the Stars and Renegades. He was saying there was Titans and Giants. He also said there were a few others but cant remember them so he is gonna find the paper for me :)

I'm glad they didn't go with Titans or Giants. Despite their relatively short lives, both the Titans and Giants are a big part of Melbourne United's history in the NBL. Fresh names like Stars and Renegades give both clubs a chance to forge their own reputations... although if Brad Hogg is still going around there's surely an opportunity for Darryl McDonald as well!

I was speaking to one of the CRT teachers at my school, he used to be on the Cricket Victoria board when they were discussing the BBL when it first started. He was saying the majority said no, its not gonna work and people only want to see the bushrangers well they are wrong now. Anyway the reason I came here is because he was telling me some of the names that were put up for the Stars and Renegades. He was saying there was Titans and Giants. He also said there were a few others but cant remember them so he is gonna find the paper for me :)
Honestly the only reason I care about domestic cricket is because of the big bash. Couldn't watch a Bushrangers game to save me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My passion was with the WA cricket team, but then again, the State competitions are not the same sort of thing that they were when I was a youngster; that is, the best players in Australia going at it hammer'n'tongs. You could see Brett Lee vs Langer and Martyn; before that, Dennis Lillee and Rod Marsh vs the Chappell brothers. Was fantastic stuff back then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back