Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

akkaps

Community Leader
Mar 20, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
I like them, but the big logo on the front makes it look like a hockey jersey. I don’t think the logos are needed, and they would just be covered by sponsors anyway.

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA Cricket, Arsenal, Perth Demons
Here's something I started doing before the last WBBL season, didn't get back around to finishing it until now (although there's still more I might add, like some love for the bowlers).

View attachment 850195
What if you swapped Adelaide and Brisbane around a bit, so that Brisbane were the team black and Adelaide were the full blue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NM_Mitchell

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2014
#westside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We put the U in CGU
more money into the sport will be fantastic for the game, just ask everyone at state and national body levels that just lost their jobs. CV Community cricket alone went from 40+ employees to around 10.

<3 a sport management student who was all but given a job there

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
And here it is, massive logos on the front of the shirts/jumpers on full display seen at the first test between England & WI.

So long as they aren't in a big coloured box I'm fine with this. Must be white background.
Does anyone know if that is stipulated in the regulations?

TY24

Little Nic’s Big Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
The absolute middle of nowhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Glory, Wildcats
Let’s all stop being outraged at the sponsors on the shirts.

it’s not permanent and test shirts will revert to their old sponsorship regulations once crowds are allowed back into matches

akkaps

Community Leader
Mar 20, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
But once the ICC and national boards realize how much money they can make for sponsors on the shirts, they'll want it to stay.
Have you not seen what is happening in American comps.

Top Bottom