Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What is with NZ stealing our sponsors?! ;)

Ford moved over to their One Day Cup
Their T20 Series is now the KFC T20s
and now Gilette sponsor their Test Series!!!
1606897861822.png

Although disappointing, it looks alright on the black caps top. With 2 (3 if you count the sleeve) alinta energy logos on the kit it does look strange.
I'm hoping it is just Australia using the shirts they already had and slapping an extra sponsor over the chest. Otherwise, I'd expect someone like Dettol to take the smaller spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rexona is going to be on the BBL umpires tonight (on the armpits)
Like, when they go to signal a six, they are going to show off a rexona logo on their armpits? May be the most embarrassing thing to happen in this competition so far, and they used to blast the zooper dooper song every time there was a wicket...

Last edited:
Hopefully when the umpires raise their arms there wont be a big sweaty patch there. Could be a horrible advert for Rexona otherwise.

Looks like no black jerseys in the BBL this season. Otherwise we would’ve seen it in both games today. Really wish they’d go back to actual designs on kits and we haven’t even been told why it was changed last season.
100% agree. Probably related to the effort required to create, and probably print, unique designs for each club. They now pretty much using the same colours, the scorchers orange and renegade red are so close on the spectrum that they look like the same side.

They really need black clash kits IMO. I was at the local Chinese restaurant watching Scorchers vs Renegades from afar while I was waiting for my food and I couldn't tell them apart sometimes.
If the clash shirt was just a black body with team coloured sleeves and collar while still wearing team coloured pants that would do the job.
Maybe COVID I dunno...

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

They really need black clash kits IMO. I was at the local Chinese restaurant watching Scorchers vs Renegades from afar while I was waiting for my food and I couldn't tell them apart sometimes.
If the clash shirt was just a black body with team coloured sleeves and collar while still wearing team coloured pants that would do the job.
Maybe COVID I dunno...

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
I'd just like to see some design back in the BBL. The kits are so boring compared to when the comp began.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back