Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad from the IPL all spring to mind as having great uniforms. Much better than not designing anything at all like the BBL.
I hope most IPL kits are better than they were. I stopped watch the IPL way back. I'd honestly prefer the blandness of the BBL rubbish that a lot of the other kits in the t20 circles. They need to to understand that simplicity is the best.

A cracking shirt from Pakistan

73f5eb6af54f9c46e48966cf5c3ae243.gif

I heard a rumour BBL kits are going with Nike next season.. not sure how true but it would be great!
Hopefully who ever does them are actually nice, look different to each other and actually have some sort of design on it.

Not surprised if that is the case as majestic left Brisbane and think they left the market.

When does the asic deal end? Can see nike having a whole of cricket deal (lost bcci, which apparently was meant to break the Indian market but there was so many fake Indian cricket jumpers they didn't get much out of it)

Hopefully who ever does them are actually nice, look different to each other and actually have some sort of design on it.

Not surprised if that is the case as majestic left Brisbane and think they left the market.

When does the asic deal end? Can see nike having a whole of cricket deal (lost bcci, which apparently was meant to break the Indian market but there was so many fake Indian cricket jumpers they didn't get much out of it)
If it’s anything like the MLB route, after Nike bought off majestic they’ll just use the same designs and slap a swoosh on them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, if the names on the back of the Test match shirts was unnecessary, the country's name on the front is even more so. Needless clutter.

Well, if the names on the back of the Test match shirts was unnecessary, the country's name on the front is even more so. Needless clutter.
Am I wrong in thinking that this is solely for the final as an ICC tournament - every one of their tournaments has this if I'm not mistaken

Am I wrong in thinking that this is solely for the final as an ICC tournament - every one of their tournaments has this if I'm not mistaken
Yes, I would guess this is the case as well. Though, technically all Test match cricket over the past couple of years has been part of one big official ICC event, hence the names of the back of the shirts. So the recent addition of the country name on the front is kinda from left field.

Though, technically all Test match cricket over the past couple of years has been part of one big official ICC event, hence the names of the back of the shirts.
That's true but they've still been organised bilaterally, whereas the final is completely ICC organised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back