Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

THE A5

Premiership Player
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
ahaha saw England signed with Castore but jesus who in the right mid thought 10 years is a good deal. Inb4 sekem makes their kits.

Gibbsy

Oct 12, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester City, Victory, Cavs
Call me old-fashioned but I am loving the return of a league-wide template. It makes more sense for cricket than any other sport, I reckon. Cool to see the return of prominent navy on the Redbacks kit too (has that been a thing the last couple of years?)

The only miss so far has been trying to shoehorn in a 'V' into the Victorian kit – I don't think it lands, but at least they tried.

Craegus

Forever
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Call me old-fashioned but I am loving the return of a league-wide template. It makes more sense for cricket than any other sport, I reckon. Cool to see the return of prominent navy on the Redbacks kit too (has that been a thing the last couple of years?)

The only miss so far has been trying to shoehorn in a 'V' into the Victorian kit – I don't think it lands, but at least they tried.
So Tasmania in mostly red despite never wearing it as the primary colour isn't a miss as well?

Teen Wolf

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rancho Carne Toros
Cool to see the return of prominent navy on the Redbacks kit too (has that been a thing the last couple of years?)
Yeah I'd say 19-20 onward.

So Tasmania in mostly red despite never wearing it as the primary colour isn't a miss as well?
But I have it on good authority that their colours are REEEEEEED... yellowandgreen.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
I don't have much hope for the Nike range release tomorrow. Sort of a expect the worst but hope for the best kind of situation. The only ray of hope is that it would take a monumental stuff-up in order for it to be a downgrade to last years kit/range.

Craegus

Forever
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC

Bwillow11

All Australian
Sep 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
I reckon it’s going to still be a monochrome design like the last 2 seasons, just with a light faded print for each team

magpiemaniac44

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio, Melbourne Stars
Hopefully there is at least actual design elements and black sleeves.

Plain sponsored shirts were horrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad