Remove this Banner Ad

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Our 2015 World Cup kit showed that you don't have to reinvent the wheel to make a classy kit.
1634618562027.png

My personal favourite uniform set was 2017. Just all-round clean.
1634618625553.png

From 2017 it's been basically all down hill.

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
And it proves that ASICS I’ve made quality stuff
Yeah, I never said they hadn't previously, just that their stuff has gotten quite stale recently. But moreover it would just be a breath of fresh air to see some other company have a go.

Bwillow11

All Australian
Sep 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Scotland in the purple and the green South Africa ones are the picks of the bunch there for me.
Pretty poor WC for kits tbh. Only Scotland and Sri Lanka’s away are both creative and well executed.

Boyohboywowwee

Team Captain
Jun 3, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Been saying this for a while. Australia need a canary yellow (that’s Australian gold my friend) for all Odis. green inverse for a series which is deemed a clash. Completely Different design Bottle green navy kit for all t20s, yellow navy inverse for a clash!

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
I suggest those against the two kits and using the World Cup 2020 kit read this. Backs up what we’ve been saying

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WACA, Western Force, Arsenal, Glory
They should have a T20 tournament where the teams wear their traditional whites and play with a red ball. Only day games. :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Scarn

Club Legend
Jul 4, 2008
Here
AFL Club
St Kilda
1) Remember this world cup was delayed, so any kits that are being used would have been used then, they were never going to create a new kit just because of a delay.
2) The majority black kit will be the one worn the most, the ODI one will be the alt.
3) What is wrong with wearing the kit the women wore? One nation, one set of kits, no mater if male or female. And good on the women wearing it first.
technically this tournament isn't delayed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad