Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's CWC uniforms
274526746_5005635289472608_3583179107638681933_n.jpg

I wonder what the Commonwealth Games kits will be like? Which teams will follow the usual cricket board scheme, and which (more than likely Australia) will have a kit inline with the overall Commonwealth Games team?

I wonder what the Commonwealth Games kits will be like? Which teams will follow the usual cricket board scheme, and which (more than likely Australia) will have a kit inline with the overall Commonwealth Games

It looks like all teams have a central supplier in the Commonwealth games. So the Australian cricket, 7s,netball etc will all wear macron; nz is unlikely to wear Adidas in the 7s and so on.

Looks like Australia’s away test kit does not have a the big sponsor on the front Just the smaller Qantas one
Wouldn't be too many finding the Pakistan tour worth it. I expect it to be broadcast via YouTube. In general international cricket games aren't worth the exposure, would need to be a global brand.

What are the chances Australia was supposed to have someone like VB sponsoring the Test kit (with the match in Pakistan ruling out using that sponsor)
When was the last time vb has been on the international test kit? Think it's been Qantas for awhile.

Finally making sense, the Alinta double up during the home summer looked so bad. Qantas as well is a great sponsor for a touring Australian team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recent social media posts from Cricket Australia showing the blind men's team in (similar design to current asics kit) New Balance sponsored training gear.

Asics finally gone, announcement would probably come shortly after this Sri Lanka T20 series, or right before home summer.

Recent social media posts from Cricket Australia showing the blind men's team in (similar design to current asics kit) New Balance sponsored training gear.

Asics finally gone, announcement would probably come shortly after this Sri Lanka T20 series, or right before home summer.
Doubt it. They have used other suppliers before
08E40C0D-6FDC-41D7-A842-1A8C17E71A97.jpeg BB999635-75D6-41A5-ADFE-430E5BE5AC58.jpeg

That's a good point and i'd be happy to be proven wrong but I don't see what NB gain in sponsoring the blind/ indoor/ etc teams to justify the effort. if it was a smaller company, like ISC or BLK or something i'd think you're probably right but I don't see NB being content with anything less than the full contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back