Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Cricket Kit Design/Discussion

As I've said before retrocricket.com is a great place to get World series cup kits especially early 80's ones :thumbsu:

Here's an australian test design with asics...
Test.png

More BBL ones to come.

Brisbane Heat
Heat.png

Adelaide Strikers
Strikers.png

I have a couple of the Victorian one of these....

[youtube]9ME_3IxHP1Q[/youtube]
Haha, summer just isn't summer without Jo Angel's hair :p. That video brings back memories.

Jethro mate, where'd you get that buttoned collar template from? I've been trawling through the kit packs trying to find a decent one to use.

It's an Umbro one. I've built up a little collection of templates with buttoned collars etc. and all the test sponsors.

I might post it soon.

As I've said before retrocricket.com is a great place to get World series cup kits especially early 80's ones :thumbsu:

Nah it's no good... those shirts are retro all right, but the designs suck! Give us the 1990s designs and then we'll talk (we = the Web site and me :cool:)

I have a couple of the Victorian one of these....

[youtube]9ME_3IxHP1Q[/youtube]

Yeah I have the Victorian one from this era too - I used to wear it tenpin bowling and people had no idea it was a cricket shirt. ISC based these designs loosely on the 1992 World Cup.

This ad reminds me that the way the guy sings the song, my brother thought the comp was called the "Mercantile Mutual World Cup". Which makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE if it's a state comp.

Bangladesh's new limited overs kit is almost vomit inducing...

139543.jpg

The old shade of green was 10 times better.

I don't mind it actually. Something a bit different to the dark green of Australia, South Africa and Pakistan

IMO you should go for the dark green they've got or make it something like Pakistan's old kit.
pakistan_cricket.jpg

(best image I could find :p)

I actually prefer that Bangladesh one over Pakistan's. Anyway, each to their own opinions :thumbsu:

The Pakistanis have had some crackers over the years. Their colour combos seemed to work really well with the standardised World series cup template :thumbsu:

Just a question guys. On the new asics test shirt (australia) is the asics logo on the sleeve blue or black. I know adidas had black before but watching the SA series it looked pretty blue to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kiwis collar looks horrid. Australia's traditional one is ten times better imo.

Final BBL design....

Perth Scorchers
Scorchers-1.png

I've been working on a few retro designs which I will post soon :thumbsu:

Whoops, sorry :eek: Fixed it now

Here is a query I've had for ages. Watching the NZ test has brought it up again.

Why do some Australian Test shirts have different sponsor arrangements? I think all players have the logo of Vodafone on the right side of the front. Yet the sleeve placement of Vodafone differs - some have it on the left sleeve, others on the right. Is this purely preference?

Is it just me or with the change to Asics has Australia's test kit lost it's creamy colour? NZ's looks closer to cream, ours looks very white.

Nah, it's white as snow :thumbsu: NZ's is certainly creamer than ours. Don't have any problem with asics so far

No way ours is still like this:

Cricket+Australia+Headshots+4pg9CC_WWCWl.jpg

Has anybody else noticed that weird thing on the back of the asics cricket tops?

00005420-photo.jpg

00005415-photo.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back