Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be stoked if the Scorchers went back to their original design. The last couple of years have been too plain.
The original scorchers logo looks a lot better than their current one

oh look what I picked up.

27292041_1784603551836019_1534754874_n.jpg

What's weird about this one is the design is clearly made for raglan (baseball shirt) sleeves, yet they've gone with the standard shoulder seam. Came across very weird on some of the PI's, especially Agar's.

What's weird about this one is the design is clearly made for raglan (baseball shirt) sleeves, yet they've gone with the standard shoulder seam. Came across very weird on some of the PI's, especially Agar's.
Seam being the black line? I believe that was part of the BBL01 template. Nice to see they went for that aspect of realism.

Seam being the black line? I believe that was part of the BBL01 template. Nice to see they went for that aspect of realism.

Nah, so raglan/baseball looks like this:

5175822-3x2-940x627.jpg

Notice how the sleeve runs all the way to the neckline here, where as on the one's they wore for this, the sleeves cut from the top of the shoulders to the underarm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not even a good design. It's like Super League rugby meets your local cricket club dishing up a Twenty20 top for cheap. How that passes for a cool retro throwback is beyond me. What's with this love-in nostalgia for seven years ago for a team that plays a dozen times a year at the absolute most?

That was quick.. how did you pick it up

That was quick.. how did you pick it up

Super limited retail stock available at the WACA membership office - swung by on the way home from work and snagged the last men’s large. I think they only made about 5-10 of each size - they weren’t even selling them at merch trucks.

That's not even a good design. It's like Super League rugby meets your local cricket club dishing up a Twenty20 top for cheap. How that passes for a cool retro throwback is beyond me. What's with this love-in nostalgia for seven years ago for a team that plays a dozen times a year at the absolute most?
Because the current jerseys are boring as s**t.

Appears all three teams will be wearing shirts specifically designed as T20 kits in the Gillette Series. About bloody time.
Hopefully now that Australia wear the same sponsor in all games they'll start packing their T20 kit for away matches too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back