Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Does anyone happen to know when the Test, ODI and T20 shirts for the 2019/20 summer of cricket are scheduled to be released, or when the upcoming summers shirts are normally released? I just remembered that this was voted in as our retro ODI shirt and I'm keen to pick one up

Related image
Released in November according to the cricket centre catalogue I got yesterday

Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
I'd presume they only made numbers in red? The Aussie manufacturer may not have known to make a set of red numbers so the Aussie team got the numbers and letters from the same people doing the England kits? It was a one off for a good cause.

I still prefer the green Australia numbers to the blue England numbers.

47' have taken over as cap suppliers for the BBL

Nice! Have a 47 Pittsburg Pirates cap which has lasted me years and is considerably better than any New Era cap I've had.

MJG14

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team
In unimportant news, i’ve noticed that the ICC logos are back on the umpire hats instead of the Test Championship logo.

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
In unimportant news, i’ve noticed that the ICC logos are back on the umpire hats instead of the Test Championship logo.
This is consistent with other ICC events I think, so now that they've done it I wonder why they didn't do it from the start.

It will be a shame for the Renegades if these really are the designs for this season (which is seeming more and more likely). The big 'R' is our central design feature, I can't see how us wearing plain red will look any good.

It will definitely hurt jersey sales though, who wants to buy a plain red shirt?

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
It will be a shame for the Renegades if these really are the designs for this season (which is seeming more and more likely). The big 'R' is our central design feature, I can't see how us wearing plain red will look any good.

It will definitely hurt jersey sales though, who wants to buy a plain red shirt?
and if it follows the trend.. this design is here to stay for the next two seasons...

Bwillow11

All Australian
Sep 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars

Remember the Thunder have never had a design element before, so this isn't much of a change for them. I would expect the renegades to have an R, as would i expect the scorchers to have thier logo.

Back