Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember the Thunder have never had a design element before, so this isn't much of a change for them. I would expect the renegades to have an R, as would i expect the scorchers to have thier logo.

They used to have lightning

Thunder%20Merch.ashx

They used to have lightning

Thunder%20Merch.ashx
Yeah sorry, never was the wrong word, nonetheless this was 5 or so years.

PS. Also one thing to note is the green looks quite bright in that tweet when compared to this shirt, so the monochrome shirts are creating positives too.

Navy on an Australian test cricket shirt is criminal.

Australia only play three ODI games this year and I would assume they would prefer to wear the 1999 throwback as that is more likely to sell. Don't think we will see much of the home or away thankfully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought that the ODI shirt was going to be the throwback one that people voted for?

I believe that the throwback kit is only for the series against NZ(?), with the jumper that has been published (I believe) to be used for other series across the year.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

AUSTRALIAN DOMESTIC TEAM LOGO DATES
1994- Queensland Bulls, Tasmanian Tigers
2014- NSW Blues, SA Redbacks
2018- Victoria
2019- Western Australia

I'd love it if we brought back something reminiscent of this one:

waca2_zps5c0d2c1a.jpg

From far away, it looks like the State emblem, black swan on the sun. It would look pretty neat on the black caps that we wear now. Maybe it could do without the white border

Wouldn’t be surprised if all the state teams move to the more traditional logos as has been seen with vic and wa.
Also sounds weird being the marsh cup/shield

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back